FOTY and FOTD Playoff result and semi-finals.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
Oh, So that's the guy who was mentioned a long side me in the dick show Email.
Yeah, so I'm the guy who wrote the faggy email. Just a heads up, I'm not Squiddy. (eventhough the way I write this may sound like I am the meth binge guy)
Go to this video; I wrote a retarded email about how I would start an ED revolution against the Furry Pedophile Dick Masterson. TBH, after I wrote the email I realized that that Idea was probably fucking stupid, because this whole site probably kissed Dick Masterson's ass, and thinks he's still a god who can do no wrong.
The weirdest part about all of this though is that EZPZ still will like my twitter posts, sometimes, if I mention him in them. So, I guess he's forgiven me for sending him long pointless emails.
But, going back to the Email, I'm not gonna use this site as my personal army, because that's just dumb.
ezpz is an internet grifter who hasnt used ed in 5 years

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Yeah, this guy deserves Fag of the year way more than Jacob. At least he brought back the site, and brought order to ED. This guy probobaly has CP. That should automatically make him faggot of the year by default.
Being a mere faggot does not mean one deserves the prestigious title of EDF® Faggot of the Year®
Also everyone here has CP so that cannot be a factor for awarding the title. If everyone is FOTY then noone is

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Yeah ill make a thread about that soon. Voting is done, just click the above links.
You know what we gotta work on: The 2019 golden Ipods. I just got 2 of the people I remember down, I just need a couple more nominees edited in, and then I can do a twitter pole, or maybe what you did (probably a twitter pole).

Top Bottom