Garlic

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
if im cooking and using garlic, it's a fresh bulb. none of that plebian flake or salt shit.
most people are giant pussies when it comes to eating whole cloves of garlic. you can just use picrel or cut it with a razor Goodfellas style
i-altom-tarka-do-czosnku-i-imbiru-ze-stali-nierdzewnej-plaska-szara.jpg

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Last weekend I peeled a bunch of garlic, chopped the tops off bell peppers, and filled them with garlic cloves and butter... oven at 250 for six hours... preddy gud

Plus, it discourages vampires and parasites

xxbloodywrists666xx

stupid goffik retard
Reaction score
if im cooking and using garlic, it's a fresh bulb. none of that plebian flake or salt shit.
true, especially when cooking pasta dishes, with the entire and freshest bulb, the flavors will be amazing. have you had garlic on ravioli before?

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
true, especially when cooking pasta dishes, with the entire and freshest bulb, the flavors will be amazing. have you had garlic on ravioli before?
ive not made ravioli yet and i refuse to sully garlic by putting it in that canned dogfood sold by chef boyardee.

xxbloodywrists666xx

stupid goffik retard
Reaction score
ive not made ravioli yet and i refuse to sully garlic by putting it in that canned dogfood sold by chef boyardee.
chef boyardee is trash asf. just buy a bag of plain beef or cheese(whatever you like) ravioli at the store(preferably great value ravioli), put some garlic, cook it in butter and then it should be delicious.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
chef boyardee is trash asf. just buy a bag of plain beef or cheese(whatever you like) ravioli at the store(preferably great value ravioli), put some garlic, cook it in butter and then it should be delicious.
im not sure that walmart brand would be any better. ive got enough skill that i could probably home make ravioli without fucking it up too bad, just have to get off my ass and actually make it, lol.

xxbloodywrists666xx

stupid goffik retard
Reaction score
im not sure that walmart brand would be any better. ive got enough skill that i could probably home make ravioli without fucking it up too bad, just have to get off my ass and actually make it, lol.
The walmart brand isn't so bad, but if your a good cook, i'm sure yours would turn out better. I'm also lazy too lmao. The most I ever cook these days are a TV dinner! XD

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The walmart brand isn't so bad, but if your a good cook, i'm sure yours would turn out better. I'm also lazy too lmao. The most I ever cook these days are a TV dinner! XD
i usually do fairly easy stuff like beef liver curry or spaghetti with marinated chicken. i did mess up a stir fry a few weeks ago though, over cooked the noodles i was putting in it.

xxbloodywrists666xx

stupid goffik retard
Reaction score
i usually do fairly easy stuff like beef liver curry or spaghetti with marinated chicken. i did mess up a stir fry a few weeks ago though, over cooked the noodles i was putting in it.
Nice, I don't eat chicken but the beef liver curry sounds delicious. It sucks you over-cooked the noodles on the stir-fry though, asian dishes are pretty good- especially sushi.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Nice, I don't eat chicken but the beef liver curry sounds delicious. It sucks you over-cooked the noodles on the stir-fry though, asian dishes are pretty good- especially sushi.
it was still good, just the noodles made it clump together and appear less appetizing. the curry was great, made it after i gave up looking at "liver'n'onions recipe #36,245,173.628-1/2"

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Woah, thank you so much dude! I will bookmark this! I don't eat pork so I will just substitute it with jackfruit or use steak-ums meat instead. Thank you again! :)
unless youre muslim, you're missing out. even if youre muslim youre still missing out.

seriously though, some good stuff in there. tim knows his way around a steak.

xxbloodywrists666xx

stupid goffik retard
Reaction score
unless youre muslim, you're missing out. even if youre muslim youre still missing out.

seriously though, some good stuff in there. tim knows his way around a steak.
Understandable, I just never have been a fan of pork growing up- same goes for cheese. But some of the recipes in there are seem pretty good.

Top Bottom