GeorgeFloydTHANigger DOX!!!

Reaction score
My real name is Adrian Scoggin
Address: 1300 Longcreek Dr. Apt: 822 Columbia S.C. 29210
My phone number is (803)-521-2801
My FB: Adrian Scoggin

Oh and here's a pic of my apartment complex online for girlvinyls bitch ass in case he's visually impaired.

unnamed.png

Reaction score
Yeah I doxed myself because it isn't like any of you pussys is gonna step to my door. As likeykikey and girly bitch have proven already those on the forum besides myself are nothing but a bunch of grown ass incels and faggots whom to make themselves feel better retreat to a literal "safespace" like BLM and Muslim communities want because anything they said outside of these institutions they know would get them fuckin beat and killed in front of their families. Good luck trying me IRL everyone here knows it wouldn't end well for the latter parties opposing.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
My name is Adrian Scoggin and i have ptsd which seems to be so bad lately that my night terrors from my abuse ive withstood in a lot of my previous living situations since my childhood have started coming back. Ive wanted and needed a service dog for quite sometime now to help me manage with my issues ive had most of my life. Im 21 years old, i have a wife and a daughter in dss custody due to my potential threat of imminent harm as it were. I was arrested for 2nd degree cdv after having a very bad blackout and my wife was in my direct path. It was my first and last offense and im now currently enrolled in pti. I do need the extra medical help and benefits in the form of a service dog but due to my inability to get off of unemployment i also am left very poor. I just want the best for my daughter and wife and i want to be the best me i can be and this service dog would be a huge blessing and would be very helpful for my medical and mental needs to be met. I know hardly anyone is going to probably help but this is all ive got right now for finding myself the help i need. Thank you all for any support that is graciously offered. God bless.

Reaction score
And yes I actually do have ptsd but I'm confused as to why you're interested in that unless you're willing to donate money.

Reaction score
If I blacked out how would I be in control? Have you ever heard of anyone blacking out yet still being able to control themselves? Or are you just that retarded that you don't make a rebuttle that makes sense to anyone else whilst trying to argue or debate with that individual?

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
I am just curious why you might be inclined to besmirch the good name of George Floyd, esq. by using it as your screen name, my good sir?
IMG_2043.JPG

And btw, hellz to the yeah we still doin' fortys,shorty

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
I vote we all automatically DQ this guy from foty.....this guy is nowhere near the level of some of the previous winners.

Reaction score
He sent me his dox in a private convo too, and I told him I dont doxx people except Anti-fa and BLM. I think he has some kind of mental health issue.

Top Bottom