GeorgeFloydTHANigger DOX!!!

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
. I do need the extra medical help and benefits in the form of a service dog but due to my inability to get off of unemployment i also am left very poor. I just want the best for my daughter and wife and i want to be the best me i can be and this service dog would be a huge blessing and would be very helpful for my medical and mental needs to be met.

@GeorgeFloydTHAnigger If you can't afford a dog, and you are unemployable, how are you going to feed, care, and provide toys, bowls, kennels etc. for said dog.
60K for a dog LOL.

If you are qualified you get one for free. The highest agency cost is 20K. You are a fraud. I suspect your PTSD was created by your own imagination and the fact you need an excuse for you being a loser.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
My real name is Adrian Scoggin
Address: 1300 Longcreek Dr. Apt: 822 Columbia S.C. 29210
My phone number is (803)-521-2801
My FB: Adrian Scoggin

Oh and here's a pic of my apartment complex online for girlvinyls bitch ass in case he's visually impaired.

View attachment 3341
Need a "Nobody cares" rating.

Reaction score
. I do need the extra medical help and benefits in the form of a service dog but due to my inability to get off of unemployment i also am left very poor. I just want the best for my daughter and wife and i want to be the best me i can be and this service dog would be a huge blessing and would be very helpful for my medical and mental needs to be met.

@GeorgeFloydTHAnigger If you can't afford a dog, and you are unemployable, how are you going to feed, care, and provide toys, bowls, kennels etc. for said dog.
60K for a dog LOL.

If you are qualified you get one for free. The highest agency cost is 20K. You are a fraud. I suspect your PTSD was created by your own imagination and the fact you need an excuse for you being a loser.
The free one 20k? You haven't done your research for someone who claims I'm the retard. In the state I live in you are dead wrong.

Reaction score
if you actually cared about your family you wouldn't drag them through this in any way by using your name

unless you're a sick fuck

is that it, you sick fuck?
No actually I did it because once again I've proven that you all have no balls. If you wanna call me out, do it to my face. Until then you can keep talking smack, otherwise you can come get your ass beat.

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Wasn't drunk bud. But you were there then again weren't you?
I admit that was an assumption on my part since booze is the only thing (apart from Benzos/Barbs) that makes you black out with still functioning motoric.

So you are saying it wasn´t due to intoxication?

Reaction score
I admit that was an assumption on my part since booze is the only thing (apart from Benzos/Barbs) that makes you black out with still functioning motoric.

So you are saying it wasn´t due to intoxication?
It wasn't because I was intoxicated. I legitimately have ptsd. I blacked out after having an attack and my wife was near me when it happened.

Reaction score
Next thing I knew the police were at my door at around 5am and I had no idea why until I saw what I'd done. It was my first offense and I made an appeal with the courts which is the only reason I was allowed into pretrial intervention.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Next thing I knew the police were at my door at around 5am and I had no idea why until I saw what I'd done. It was my first offense and I made an appeal with the courts which is the only reason I was allowed into pretrial intervention.
What steps are you taking to prevent another incident? I'm guessing you love your family, don't you?

Reaction score
What steps are you taking to prevent another incident? I'm guessing you love your family, don't you?
I've started taking steps to help with my ptsd, and one of em was looking for the service dog mentioned on here already. Plus I'm going through pti. And yes I do love my family.

Reaction score
do shitposting and doxing yourself on EDF help, too?
None of y'all matter in reality and I know you're not actually gonna do shit. I did what I did to prove that point and just for shits and giggles. But you wouldn't know the difference now would you retard?

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
his mommy told him to take out the trash when he didn't she took his xbox away until he did.

Reaction score
how'd you get ptsd
I've been stabbed, shot, jumped, ive watched numerous friends kill themselves when I was locked up in Summerville and I've been witness to 2 different murders where I live. And ive watched 3 different family members pass away when I was between the ages of 8 to 14. And I have severe ptsd because of all of that that has caused me many more issues. I suffer from night terrors and have insomnia quite often.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Your biggest problem seems to be that you are not too bright. Asides your family members dying, God rest their souls, looks like you couldn't assess the situation you were in.

Top Bottom