GIVE ODDGUY HIS ADMIN SPOT BACK!!!!

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Give @oddguy his admin spot back. All he did was say that the site's should merge back together. I don't think he sympathizes with Jacob, I think he just wants to bring the 2 sites together. He's a great admin, funny as hell, and he knows more about the sight than anyone here.

I wonder if oddguy will be suprised that his favorite "malignant retard" is the one white knighting for him...

probably not

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Give @oddguy his admin spot back. All he did was say that the site's should merge back together. I don't think he sympathizes with Jacob, I think he just wants to bring the 2 sites together. He's a great admin, funny as hell, and he knows more about the sight than anyone here.

I wonder if oddguy will be suprised that his favorite "malignant retard" is the one white knighting for him...

probably not
cancer.jpg

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Give @oddguy his admin spot back.
No. And he was never admin here.

All he did was say that the site's should merge back together.
No, that's not all he did.

I don't think he sympathizes with Jacob,
Jew don't think so?

I think he just wants to bring the 2 sites together.
Like two girls and one cup. This is how a shifty Jew operates, sowing desertion in the ranks whilst pretending to be for the team.

Hadrian knew how to handle them.

He's a great admin
No.

funny as hell
No ²

and he knows more about the sight than anyone here.
No ³ .

And it's site, not sight.

probably not
Here's the thing. He hasn't really been involved with ED except to drop by and talk shit. He hasn't ask, he really doesn't give a shit.

I was a fanboy too, but then I found out he's just not the same dude. Probably because he's 40+. Which is fine.

Last edited:

oddguy

appointed mod by retarded criminal 5 times and cou
Reaction score
In all the time I was admin I had to ban spammer like 3 times and maybe fagtag people a couple of times for laughs
there have always been too many people on staff and half of them didn't even belong there
I still log in every day, but you don't need 5 admins and 9 mods to moderate 3 posts

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I'm far, far too autistic to be a sockpuppet for oddguy.
Riddle me this faggot, if I were a sockpuppet, then why would oddguy constantly talk about me being a fat, annoying retard?
Yes.
Oddguy calls everyone a fat annoying retard. He would do that purposefully to throw everyone off the trail. You should know that Pedoclip.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
In all the time I was admin I had to ban spammer like 3 times and maybe fagtag people a couple of times for laughs
there have always been too many people on staff and half of them didn't even belong there
I still log in every day, but you don't need 5 admins and 9 mods to moderate 3 posts
AH, so you WERE an admin...
pokes quite a few holes in your logic @Mexican Hitler.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I was an admin on the previous sites
he's right. I don't think they every made me a mod or an admin here. I didn't check.
Yes, that's what I meant.

Although your do have extra privilege's like making shout box rooms (I think) and some word count limitations raised like the rest of those with custom banners.

Top Bottom