GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
DSC_0671.JPG
DSC_0673.JPG

Yeah a little bit bigger than your 223. I can chose from 200 grn to 450. I make a just under a third of the power of a 50 BMG with the 450gr. But you gotta loop it into your target at 200 yards according to the spec sheet.

Need to make my pew pew for this one.

And this one.
DSC_0675.JPG
DSC_0677.JPG

My go to 223. Same gun as the Taiwanese army, short piston powered and damn fine shooting. Really sounds mechanical when you're throwing it down range.

dad.jpg

Dad approved.

j15m

Reaction score
I meant more so that it's deflecting left. But now I realize as if you were a lefty that would just eject straight into your forearm lol.

No, they come in right or left handed, I worded that wrong

j15m

Reaction score
View attachment 9055View attachment 9056
Yeah a little bit bigger than your 223. I can chose from 200 grn to 450. I make a just under a third of the power of a 50 BMG with the 450gr. But you gotta loop it into your target at 200 yards according to the spec sheet.

Need to make my pew pew for this one.

And this one.
View attachment 9057View attachment 9058
My go to 223. Same gun as the Taiwanese army, short piston powered and damn fine shooting. Really sounds mechanical when you're throwing it down range.

View attachment 9059
Dad approved.
Nice.. are you machining those breaks yourself?
I got this one recently in 6.5 creedmoor

ISmoCNj.jpg

umlUs7c.jpg

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Nice.. are you machining those breaks yourself?
I got this one recently in 6.5 creedmoor

View attachment 9169

View attachment 9170
LOL no I wish. The lathe is two years out on the purchase calendar. I am picking up a mini lathe in three months but there is so much to learn about turning and materials so I've been deeply absorbed. Plus reloading due to ammo shortages. and me dogs. and house. and weeding out meth whores. and 24 hours bro. Got to accept it.

That's some nice work.

don't know how it will hold up to the heat/work hardening generally you want an more ductile metal in that application but if it's at the end of a 24" barrel who knows.

what are your thoughts on a commune? PM<

j15m

Reaction score
LOL no I wish. The lathe is two years out on the purchase calendar. I am picking up a mini lathe in three months but there is so much to learn about turning and materials so I've been deeply absorbed. Plus reloading due to ammo shortages. and me dogs. and house. and weeding out meth whores. and 24 hours bro. Got to accept it.

That's some nice work.

don't know how it will hold up to the heat/work hardening generally you want an more ductile metal in that application but if it's at the end of a 24" barrel who knows.

what are your thoughts on a commune? PM<
I'm not good with precision metal work but I got my kids a bunch of swag from sdi.edu

Yeah.. this is the gun 32"
And the man

pix027599252.jpg

pix759015037.jpg

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Nice.. Want to do that as well to AK mags
This stuff is really not for any plastics. There's other stuff that cures at a lower temp. This one cures at 350 in 15 minutes. Pretty nice. I had some problems with the grey, came out clumpy and ran. I think the product was really old. It works pretty good. This product is larger than the others, the others are 4oz cans and I don't know how you can paint two rifles with that because I barely made it with the 6oz can. If you get some runs, just cure it and sand off the drip and recoat and bake.

The stuff smells when it's in the oven, so don't do it without ventilation or before a date. Or a meeting with CPS.

j15m

Reaction score
This stuff is really not for any plastics. There's other stuff that cures at a lower temp. This one cures at 350 in 15 minutes. Pretty nice. I had some problems with the grey, came out clumpy and ran. I think the product was really old. It works pretty good. This product is larger than the others, the others are 4oz cans and I don't know how you can paint two rifles with that because I barely made it with the 6oz can. If you get some runs, just cure it and sand off the drip and recoat and bake.

The stuff smells when it's in the oven, so don't do it without ventilation or before a date. Or a meeting with CPS.
Are you hoarding lowers? lol

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Looks like the CZ fits your hand better the micro seems to slip in your grip or the trigger is really stiff. Try to get higher on it and have your trigger finger come down at a slight angle. It will keep the trigger press more flat and less likely to pull. I do that with my 45 Kimber tac II.

I was going to go shooting today but had to take the dog to the vet. It's a 4-5 week waiting period now thanks to Blovid, so when they called me and had an opening I jumped on it. Oh well, ordered some 50 cal and will do some shooting next weekend. I gotta head out at dark to set up and start shooting before noon. It's a little hot by then.

I'll set up the same game.

Top Bottom