Guns

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I was doing trap and clay pigeon shooting back in PA b4 I moved using a Remington 20 g semi auto I believe.
It was fun, I'd like to get back in to it but all the ranges n gunclubs still aren't accepting new members down here thanks to Rona.

j15m

Reaction score
white people shouldn't be allowed to own guns
Your life seems amazing.. carry on...
I was doing trap and clay pigeon shooting back in PA b4 I moved using a Remington 20 g semi auto I believe.
It was fun, I'd like to get back in to it but all the ranges n gunclubs still aren't accepting new members down here thanks to Rona.
I understand that Rona shit.. My range opened up 2 weeks ago, been waiting to try my long range.. 600yds rifle

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Your life seems amazing.. carry on...

I understand that Rona shit.. My range opened up 2 weeks ago, been waiting to try my long range.. 600yds rifle
Its weird all the gunshops here are open but there's no ranged to test drive em at
Most of my coworkers go out to the desert to shoot.
I need to get a home defense piece but idk if I want a shottie or a handgun

j15m

Reaction score
I sold all my guns to nigs but i want a Remington 700 so i can snipe people from a tower
I've spent around 15k the last 2 months, just picked up a nice LR rifle today, meet me in Montana breh...
Its weird all the gunshops here are open but there's no ranged to test drive em at
Most of my coworkers go out to the desert to shoot.
I need to get a home defense piece but idk if I want a shottie or a handgun
My local Armory is on back order, quality guns are unicorns.. I buy my shit on gunbroker, the markup is about 10%
But it's available.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
I was never allowed to be around my dads guns. I don't know the names of dem either, SO DON'T ASK. i think he haf few hand guns and rifles...he would go hunting with a few buddies 4-5 times a year. i was sheltered from that...on account my mental/emotional imbalances. I never snook any of them to try them out with a one or two close friends honest. I just let them see them...touch me in a very arousing way. I mean..Oh nevermind. You guys probably think the worst. No one was killed by them and because of me. My dad God rest his soul was just protecting me from the dangers of a savage life.

j15m

Reaction score
I was never allowed to be around my dads guns. I don't know the names of dem either, SO DON'T ASK. i think he haf few hand guns and rifles...he would go hunting with a few buddies 4-5 times a year. i was sheltered from that...on account my mental/emotional imbalances. I never snook any of them to try them out with a one or two close friends honest. I just let them see them...touch me in a very arousing way. I mean..Oh nevermind. You guys probably think the worst. No one was killed by them and because of me. My dad God rest his soul was just protecting me from the dangers of a savage life.
Safety first

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Safety first
and i was always told not by my daddy but my brothers to wear a condom first even at the range. i still haven't figured out how to put one of em on. so sad.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
YES I DONT LIKE GUNS. THE REASON FOR THIS IS THAT I BELIEVE GUNS ARE THE MACHINATIONS OF THE BETA MAN. LET ME ELABORATE -> WEAK MAN GETS BEAT BY STRONG MAN, BUT WEAK GUY HAS BIG BRAIN (SMART => INTRINISCALLY BETA MALE FEATURE, ALPHA MALE DOESNT NEED BIK BRAIN BECAUSE FORCE TRUMPS ALL) BIG BRAIN MAKES GUN -> GUN SHOOTS EXTREMELY STRONG BULLET -> BULLET KILLS ALPHA MALE -> BETA MALE 5 FOOT IS IN CHARGE NOW

THIS IS REASON WHY GUNS ARE SHIT. I ALSO HATE HUNTING UNLESS U RLY NEED 2 HUNT FOR FOOD. PPL WHO HUNT FOR SPORT I HATE SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO BREAK THEIR ANKELS WITH A MASTURFULLY EXECUTED ANKLE PICK MANEUVER SO THEY CANT EVER WALK AGAIN, SO THEY FEEL THE FEAR THAT LITTLE BUNNY RABBIT IN FOREST FEELS WHEN SUPERIOR PREDATOR APEX PANTHER (ME) IS STALKING THEM. HEHE:)

j15m

Reaction score
YES I DONT LIKE GUNS. THE REASON FOR THIS IS THAT I BELIEVE GUNS ARE THE MACHINATIONS OF THE BETA MAN. LET ME ELABORATE -> WEAK MAN GETS BEAT BY STRONG MAN, BUT WEAK GUY HAS BIG BRAIN (SMART => INTRINISCALLY BETA MALE FEATURE, ALPHA MALE DOESNT NEED BIK BRAIN BECAUSE FORCE TRUMPS ALL) BIG BRAIN MAKES GUN -> GUN SHOOTS EXTREMELY STRONG BULLET -> BULLET KILLS ALPHA MALE -> BETA MALE 5 FOOT IS IN CHARGE NOW

THIS IS REASON WHY GUNS ARE SHIT. I ALSO HATE HUNTING UNLESS U RLY NEED 2 HUNT FOR FOOD. PPL WHO HUNT FOR SPORT I HATE SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO BREAK THEIR ANKELS WITH A MASTURFULLY EXECUTED ANKLE PICK MANEUVER SO THEY CANT EVER WALK AGAIN, SO THEY FEEL THE FEAR THAT LITTLE BUNNY RABBIT IN FOREST FEELS WHEN SUPERIOR PREDATOR APEX PANTHER (ME) IS STALKING THEM. HEHE:)
I grew up around them for the most part, I've never shot an animal.. because I have a grocery store.
I honestly just figured they were something everyone had until a few years ago, Uncertain times bring precautionary measures.
My kids are learning every weekend, not as if a crowd of looters are coming to my little beach town, but more for when they are told that it's illegal to posses them.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
Well if force trumps all, then the "beta" with the pistol has more force than the "alpha."

Deep thinking is definitely not your strong suit.
THIS IS FALSE DICHTOMY BECAUSE THE GUN HAS FORCE AND NOT THE MAN HOLDING GUN........ IT GENERATED BY A MACHINE AND NOT BY A MAN...

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Damn, I can't wait to own a bunch of land that looks like this, and start cultivating these weird desert plants.
The trick to make them grow is to bury any runaway kids, hitchhikers, census takers, travelling sales people or hikers you happen upon - at the roots of any desirable flora. Tim can tell you all about it in his death bed confessions (any day now, fingers crossed X X X)

Top Bottom