Hello there

Reaction score
Hello, I am a new user on the Forums, although I have been lurking around ED for years, I have only recently made an account, mainly because the site has changed domains multiple times in the past. The other reason is that I'm unfunny and probably wouldn't be able to live up to expectations. I should probably mention that I came here from the Discord server.

Reaction score
Because of that I've been lurking around trying to find a big dick to suck. No luck so far.

Reaction score
Tbh, I live in Quebec, which is the province in which French is the official language. Yes, I do speak it as well. No, it does not get you any closer to getting pussy.

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score
Tbh, I live in Quebec, which is the province in which French is the official language. Yes, I do speak it as well. No, it does not get you any closer to getting pussy.
What's worse than a frenchman or a communist?
A french communist.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also an idiot. Despite my best intentions, there have been times where I screwed up some stuff. This is why I'd rather support others than creating my own stuff.

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also an idiot. Despite my best intentions, there have been times where I screwed up some stuff. This is why I'd rather support others than creating my own stuff.
You sound like an airheaded sissy boy, sexy.

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to look for a good one, so I'll have this for now. I just realized the image is too big, so it doesn't fit the whole thing in it.

Reaction score
Okay, that works. Although, I'm probably gonna look for a new one soon, but this will be fine for now. Thanks anyway!

Top Bottom