Hello there

Hater

The owner of the store
Reaction score
Reaction score
Tell me more about canada I dont much about it
Okay, you're familiar with the US, right? Well, Canada is like the US's gayer cousin. You can't hold a gun in public like in the US (Canada has some strict gun laws), but you can smoke weed (that was Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's idea). We like maple syrup and treat it like gold (it's not a stereotype if it's true). The so-called "Defund the Police" movement from the US exists here too, but it's fucking pointless. Massacres have happened, although not as many as in the US. I'm getting bored just talking about it.

Reaction score
Okay, you're familiar with the US, right? Well, Canada is like the US's gayer cousin. You can't hold a gun in public like in the US (Canada has some strict gun laws), but you can smoke weed (that was Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's idea). We like maple syrup and treat it like gold (it's not a stereotype if it's true). The so-called "Defund the Police" movement from the US exists here too, but it's fucking pointless. Massacres have happened, although not as many as in the US. I'm getting bored just talking about it.
Hes trolling you, me and hater are Canadian as well.

Top Bottom