Hello

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
why you named yourself after one of most useless characters even created by tolkien?

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Lol I remember there being a tom bombadil argument on my profile like 4 years ago
Yup... *crack* ssssiiip... good times

Tom Bombadil

Newfag
Reaction score
yes, my anger towards tom bombadil and his entire useless chapter is just and right
Stay mad faggot, Tom is so powerful he disrupts the entire narrative structure and exists outside of the influence of Gods and men. Even Tolkien couldn't control him and had to slavishly devote an entire section of his Trilogy to him. That's how powerful he is

hey ho merry doll dilly doll suck my dick

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Stay mad faggot, Tom is so powerful he disrupts the entire narrative structure and exists outside of the influence of Gods and men. Even Tolkien couldn't control him and had to slavishly devote an entire section of his Trilogy to him. That's how powerful he is

DAS RITE
You don't fuck with the bomb, or else it blows up in your face.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
ok @A Fucking Box, redpill me on tom bombadil (peace be upon him)
As Tom Bombadil is a useless character, it is evident OP identifies with him. A useless character, not powerless but too retarded to interfere in the events unfolding before his eyes.

lmao didn't even read tolkien

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score

i understand it now, tom bombadillo is indeed a merry fellow

Top Bottom