chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
i recently realized that i'm drinking out of boredom, i need a creative hobby since brewing beer and learning latin clearly isn't enought
inb4, gay anal sex isn't a hobby

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score
i recently realized that i'm drinking out of boredom, i need a creative hobby since brewing beer and learning latin clearly isn't enought
Get into warhammer 40k models, nerd.

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
I´m a strong advocate of manual labor to keep the mind occupied.

Gardening? Woodworks? Blacksmithing? All these have the bonus of being able to double as source of income when you are good at it.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
pls whatever you do, don't collect warhammer or god-fucking funko pops or anime figures

why not restore old tools instead, much more satisfaction
i restores few electronic devices in the past, mostly old russian radios and shit but those things don't have much of an resell value so you end up stuck which a bunch of shit noone wants

Gardening? Woodworks? Blacksmithing? All these have the bonus of being able to double as source of income when you are good at it.
yeah i could get myself into blacksmithing. started reading on the subject and it turns out all you need is an old vacum cleaner, bag of charcoal and a hammer. i wilk give it a try, thanks

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Fixing shit like an autist is what I do. Most technical devices have some kind of problem or at least an approaching problem that a keen observer can spot and prevent from getting really bad. If I had more money and space I'd already own a shitload of car tools. As it is I have to make do with stuff around the house.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
i restores few electronic devices in the past, mostly old russian radios and shit but those things don't have much of an resell value so you end up stuck which a bunch of shit noone wants

yeah i could get myself into blacksmithing. started reading on the subject and it turns out all you need is an old vacum cleaner, bag of charcoal and a hammer. i wilk give it a try, thanks
1) smash charcoal with hammer
2) suck it all up with vacuum
3) light vacuum on fiar
4) ?????
5) OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!

Reaction score
You could try getting into wood working or 3D printing shit. The latter of which will probably be something high in demand in the future as the technology for it improves.

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score

Is that because ur a plumber and you shy away from manual labour

Dogbow

Newfag
Reaction score
Well,I like to troll people on the internet,that could be a hobby for you.
Like say,post a depiction of Muhammad,the false idol.
Or go to a LGBT group and spam nigger.about anything works if you know how to offend them.
Outside hobbies could be,going to a golf course,go to a swimming pool,drink at a bar,and hopefully find a buddy.all up to you to find your own hobby,for me I like to do most of the following,but I like to meditate,really nice feeling to that.

Sincerely,love dog

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Well,I like to troll people on the internet,that could be a hobby for you.
Like say,post a depiction of Muhammad,the false idol.
Or go to a LGBT group and spam nigger.about anything works if you know how to offend them.
Outside hobbies could be,going to a golf course,go to a swimming pool,drink at a bar,and hopefully find a buddy.all up to you to find your own hobby,for me I like to do most of the following,but I like to meditate,really nice feeling to that.

Sincerely,love dog
Posting cringe on EDF is a bad hobby, and is something she already does

Top Bottom