AmelciAR

i am 17 yo polish tranny faggot
Reaction score
To seriously answer the topic; Depends on my mood.
Hot, black and strong when I'm at werk, more elaborate when I'm at home.

Currently enjoying a concoction made from homemade coffee/honey syrup made from cold brewed coffee.
Left 2kgs of ground coffee sitting in a six litre hermetically sealed jar with distilled water for 11 months, pressed and filtered the grounds and sucked out most of the water content with some 3Å molecular sieve granules that were reaching the end of their useful life. Mixed the remaining concentrate with acacia honey to make a nice, sweet and potent syrup that can be added to hot water or milk to make a tasty drink, or added to choccy cake and frosting to raise the flavour.
When i drink my coffee the flavor will depend only on the type of beans i choose, currently i am drinking medium roasted coffee because I want to save up on coin, but i can't sayi don't miss light roast coffee. When it comes to desserts i just heat up a cup of milk and mix it with one tbsp of granulated coffee then pour into it the gelatine i bloomed before in cold water. Set it aside then leave it in the fridge so my jewbucks jelly can set. It makes me feel very comfy. But yeah black coffee using mainly v60 method because i find it quicker than French press. If i really wanna kill some time i will make something similar to cupping lol

Top Bottom