How to win a fagtag and infuriate people : An Otter's Tale

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
So here are the chat dumps, minus some redacted info (email address and contact info).

I debated whether to release these, generally I despise PMs being made public.

But here I make an exception because this guy is a danger to the community.

Should of listened to these hallowed words:

A long time ED user, OtterWhiskers spent nearly a decade stirring drama and getting into bizarre sexual relationships with other men. Eventually, it was found out he was trying to pit other people against each other in DMs, leading to his swift expulsion.
As a Japanese Samurai once said:

"if you are unaware of a person's stupidity, then it cannot be helped. But if you are aware of it, and still have dealings with this person, then you are also considered to be stupid" -17th cent. Scrolls of Natori-Ryu

Enjoy.

Attachments

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
@Baka @GloriousReader @dropdatwat

Here is another excerpt (page 15):

I have warned you about .wil and baka beforehand. As for glorious reader, he acted self-righteously when dropdatwat sent my dox name to some users and retaliated by writing a defamatory article on ddt, which also contained his dox and family, thus backstabbing and shaming his friend ddt. After I'd told him it was me who revealed my name to ddt, he backstabbed and started shaming me, another friend. So what we have here is a case of a drug addict backstabbing all his friends without a thought. At least he got popular among .wil and the like. (Nobody asked him to attack ddt and when I'd told him I didn't want that article on Ben, he excused his behaviour with "Ben deserved it anyway".)

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Also how deluded was he that he thought if i was here i wasnt going to invite all my friends lol

Retard genuinely wanted this to just permanently be a group of 8 members or something

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
I like how he somehow thinks the friendliest people on the site are conspiring together to attack him

Or maybe its just watching him do the same thing over and over again for 8 years
the first post I ever saw from him was in like 2013 where he was talking about how he had stretchmarks on his ass. he's always been doing this fetish shit. idk how it flew under the radar so long

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I like how he somehow thinks the friendliest people on the site are conspiring together to attack him

Or maybe its just watching him do the same thing over and over again for 8 years
If a person keeps having the same problem time and time again, maybe they need to look in the mirror and realize the source.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Also how deluded was he that he thought if i was here i wasnt going to invite all my friends lol

Retard genuinely wanted this to just permanently be a group of 8 members or something
8gag.

I realized that later on, like why did he tell everyone who he is, wouldn't he figure SOMEONE would show up (edit: that he had a problem with)?

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
so he's criticizing people for doing what has been done on ED since the very beginning. this guy was never an EDiot and its embarassing that he ever had mods in the first place.
Well he's good at whispering into people's ear with a sob story. Did Seebeen really give him admin?

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
@Baka @GloriousReader @dropdatwat

Here is another excerpt (page 15):
As for glorious reader, he acted self-righteously when dropdatwat sent my dox name to some users and retaliated by writing a defamatory article on ddt, which also contained his dox and family, thus backstabbing and shaming his friend ddt. After I'd told him it was me who revealed my name to ddt, he backstabbed and started shaming me, another friend. So what we have here is a case of a drug addict backstabbing all his friends without a thought. At least he got popular among .wil and the like. (Nobody asked him to attack ddt and when I'd told him I didn't want that article on Ben, he excused his behaviour with "Ben deserved it anyway".)
This is all 100% true btw but he left out that the reason ddt had his dox is because linkerman created a sock and sent his own dox to like 3 people and even tho i try to be nice ddt was never my friend idk why he hates me
Also me and otter were never friends he just would send me a bunch of fucked up shit and id send it to @Baka so we could laugh at him

Last edited:

Witty

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Damn I had no idea so much drama was going on, prominent forum members doxing and conspiring against each other and shit. As for Linkermann, he was pretty nice to me so I didn't have any bad blood towards him. I all I knew about him was that he was a furry chubby chaser from Hungary. I remember there was some wiki drama about how he got an important position or something and was policing the fuck out of new editors.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Curious, have you talked to paperclip about that @dropdatwat ?

EDIT: don't you have jew telepathy or whatever.
actually i did back in february on twitter and he said it was out of his hands due to the new policy, so then i contracted crackrabbit and guess he actually DID listen because the article wasn't there right when the wiki went live. but then @Baka and @GloriousReader restored it themselves a day later

Top Bottom