https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score
Y*nkee "music"

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
No one cares
Suck my cock
Even if No One cares I'm not sucking your cock. Go ask No One to do it, since that's the only one who actually loves you... No One.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Stop bitchin, and get back to postin normal shit. I actually kinda like this thread when you ain't tryin to fight everyone in it.
I never try to fight with anyone... if I did, well... it would be a mess.

I do enjoy PLAY fighting tho... which maybe you interpret as real fighting... I'm not entirely sure.

About caring, that is. Like, should I care whether rando humans interpret my presence incorrectly? Or should I just leave you to the whims of your own emotional incontinence and just pretend like I can't see your proverbial wet pants every time I roughhouse a little?

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I never try to fight with anyone... if I did, well... it would be a mess.

I do enjoy PLAY fighting tho... which maybe you interpret as real fighting... I'm not entirely sure.

About caring, that is. Like, should I care whether rando humans interpret my presence incorrectly? Or should I just leave you to the whims of your own emotional incontinence and just pretend like I can't see your proverbial wet pants every time I roughhouse a little?
Just Dont fight other forum users dude.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Today on "Stealing My Shit"...

You know... that um... boy that actually kinda sounded FAMILIAR, like, something I wrote a few weeks back actually...

https://www.you tube.com/ watch?v=4Xrypoitdgw&lc=UgxMkYG8IDVpMTRR4-F4AaABAg.9NpFeCkx_zg9Ntmjm-4-Dy

(remove spaces to make the link work, otherwise the site just converts into the video)

"It's like everything has been taken over by malevolent psychopaths who think they should be able to decide what other people enjoy, en masse, to the point where they'll either FORCE you to like it, or KlLL you trying. By which I mean society as a whole because these loonies are not ever gonna stop. They're like a pervasive psychosocial virus, like a kind of viral evil bred from the duality of sin... gluttonous greed, envious pride... all the imagine "riches" that the MCU got them all hooked on. It was like "gold fever", instantly attracting all the worst evils of the world who took notice of the shifting power (money) balance. The opportunists, the grifters, the co-opters, the psychopaths, the degenerates... every form of evil imaginable saw that MONEY those BILLIONS of dollars suddenly shifting around and it just flew straight to it like flies to shet!"

Not the only one either, there's been a few other posts in Weedstorming where I've covered this concept of evil being like a virus.

It's like the evil SJWs just stole my shit and replaced every instance of the word "evil" with the word "white"... you know, because that's what evil does.

Evil cannot create, it can only imitate.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
And the scorpion finally stings!

Christian_Controlled_Gab_Is_Edgier_Than_You.png

LOL, what it's like... knowing that a social media platform run by an ultra-conservative Christian... is edgier than your shit! :D

This is why I tell people... get on Gab... cause all these other faggots... just a bunch of hypocrites... just call them hypos for short... I mean, they're all just as fat as real life hippos.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
And the scorpion finally stings!

View attachment 9684

LOL, what it's like... knowing that a social media platform run by an ultra-conservative Christian... is edgier than your shit! :D

This is why I tell people... get on Gab... cause all these other faggots... just a bunch of hypocrites... just call them hypos for short... I mean, they're all just as fat as real life hippos.
Post pix on the yearbook and I'll undo the ban

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Nah, I'm good. I was only interested in sticking around long enough to expose your nature... it took less than a day on the main site and... what, less than a month on the forums?

You're no different than Jacob, just more poser class bullshit. I'll stick with working on my own stuff.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Nah, I'm good. I was only interested in sticking around long enough to expose your nature... it took less than a day on the main site and... what, less than a month on the forums?

You're no different than Jacob, just more poser class bullshit. I'll stick with working on my own stuff.
Wasnt me that banned you

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
butthurt lmao
Butthurt, eh? Well, since I'm bored and since you think it's so much fun... well maybe I'll go ahead and contact Enom, have your domain burned for crimes against humanity or what tha'fuck ever.

I'm sure THAT'LL be just as funny, amirite?! :D

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Wow, they have an entire automated page for reporting stupid shit...

Looks like it's a domain RESELLER account at that... wow... one of you stupid morons could REALLY lose your shit!

It's still funny, right?

Haha Yes

A.K.A. Camel
Reaction score
You got banned for one fucking day, and already youre so butthurt you want to shut us down.
And I thought your diaper was overflowing when we iced your Reddit account.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You got banned for one fucking day, and already youre so butthurt you want to shut us down.
And I thought your diaper was overflowing when we iced your Reddit account.
See... this is the problem... you're DEMOCRATS!

It's like... rules for thee... but not for we.

Like, you WANT to play... you WANT to fuck around with people... but then when people fuck around with YOUR SHIT... yeah, then ya get all ass mad about it, huh?

I mean... I'm just bored man, I ain't got like a plan or some shit, it's not like I'm emotionally invested... although... you keep churning out "articles" like this...

...yeah, let's be honest, destroying you would actually be more of a "mercy killing" at this point. You are your own worst cancer.

This is basically you...
Comics - Mainstream Media - Simpsons - 1738233398_n.jpg

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I mean... I'm just bored man, I ain't got like a plan or some shit, it's not like I'm emotionally invested... although... you keep churning out "articles" like this...

...yeah, let's be honest, destroying you would actually be more of a "mercy killing" at this point. You are your own worst cancer.
>posts obscure article from at the latest 2015

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Butthurt, eh? Well, since I'm bored and since you think it's so much fun... well maybe I'll go ahead and contact Enom, have your domain burned for crimes against humanity or what tha'fuck ever.

I'm sure THAT'LL be just as funny, amirite?! :D
do it then pussy (you wont)

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
>posts obscure article from at the latest 2015
Um... that's what is set as the "Article of the Now"... do you NOT understand how the site works?

You know, it's like... advertising. Most people... never go past the main page. The main page of the site is like ADVERTISING to try and draw people in... so when you put shit like THAT as the AotN... yeah guess what? Everybody thinks your stuff is CRAP!

...because it is, obviously, I mean you guys couldn't even get Hipcrime to come over. Best you got is CrackRabbit... a fuckin loser with zero talent with a giant chip on his shoulder who writes like he swallowed a bunch of Scrabble tiles and took one too many laxatives.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
do it then pussy (you wont)
I'm still debating in my head whether it would be worth the 83 seconds of effort it would take.

Oh, also, I was wrong in that other post, you did get Hipcrime to come over, but uh... I don't know, I think he had as stroke or something.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Um... that's what is set as the "Article of the Now"... do you NOT understand how the site works?

You know, it's like... advertising. Most people... never go past the main page. The main page of the site is like ADVERTISING to try and draw people in... so when you put shit like THAT as the AotN... yeah guess what? Everybody thinks your stuff is CRAP!

...because it is, obviously, I mean you guys couldn't even get Hipcrime to come over. Best you got is CrackRabbit... a fuckin loser with zero talent with a giant chip on his shoulder who writes like he swallowed a bunch of Scrabble tiles and took one too many laxatives.
No idea why that's aotn. Frankly there wasn't a qotn for a while, mods are fags
Hipcrime is here btw. I've seen him edit articles and he's on the forums. Even meepsheep came like yesterday

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
No idea why that's aotn. Frankly there wasn't a qotn for a while, mods are fags
Hipcrime is here btw. I've seen him edit articles and he's on the forums. Even meepsheep came like yesterday
I don't think that's Hipcrime... I saw some of the posts he made on the TJC and... I mean unless maybe he had a stroke or something, yeah I don't think that's him.

I think you guys got ticks.

But then... you're already dead. I mean it's just ticks festering off a corpse. You said it yourself earlier when you thought I was just linkin to a rando article. You guys aren't Encyclopedia Dramatica... you're just wearing its corpse around like a really cheap ass Wal-Mart Halloween costume. You're all plastic and no character.

*shrugs*

That's okay though, I find writing articles on LinkedIn is a LOT more fun...

Top Bottom