I wanna grow some shrooms.

Reaction score
Ok...

Rn, I'm thinking of growing shrooms for when I wanna feel good. Does anyone know some methods of growing good shrooms in a safe manner.
Dont grow shrooms, u gotta know allot about what your doing to grow them and shrooms have a powerful effect on your brain. I dropped them once and didnt feel normal till 2 weeks after.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Dont grow shrooms, u gotta know allot about what your doing to grow them and shrooms have a powerful effect on your brain. I dropped them once and didnt feel normal till 2 weeks after.
Is that all shrooms, or just certain strands?

I don't want the powerful shit, where you see Ancient Babylonian Gods chop you in half, I just want some stuff that eases the mind.

Reaction score
Is that all shrooms, or just certain strands?

I don't want the powerful shit, where you see Ancient Babylonian Gods chop you in half, I just want some stuff that eases the mind.
Get some kava kava and smoke some weed. The combo will make the weed trip more relaxed but also more pscyhdelic. Shrooms are dangerous to grow , you really need to know what your doing, and they are a VERY STRONG psychdelic experience, pretty much one step below dropping acid.

Top Bottom