Incel Hole Shoots Up Fedex

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
fedex.jpg

The teen who shot up an Indianapolis FedEx facility and killed eight people was reportedly part of a bizarre Internet subculture obsessed with “My Little Pony.”

Posts on Brandon Hole’s since-taken-down Facebook page appear to indicate he was a member of the “Bronies” community — a group of mostly adult men who are extreme fans of the kiddie toys and animated television show, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Some members are sexually attracted to the characters, while the group also has allegedly displayed far-right tendencies.

“I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” Hole wrote on his Facebook page at 10:19 p.m. Thursday, less than an hour before his rampage began, the outlet reported.

The post included a photo of Applejack, a blond pony that is a main character on the show.

“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” the memo stated.AP
The name Brony is a mashup between “bro” and “pony” — and the group has a history of extremist tendencies, the outlet said, citing an internal Facebook memo they reviewed that detailed the post.

“Brony online culture has displayed elements of far-right and white nationalist extremism,” the memo stated.

Brandon Hole, a former employee of FedEx, opened fire in the facility before turning the gun on himself. INDINAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE
Facebook stopped short of saying Hole’s pony-love had anything to do with the shooting, writing in the memo there was no clear evidence it motivated the massacre.

Hole, a former employee of FedEx, opened fire in the facility before turning the gun on himself.
My life has no meaning without applejack!

b hole.jpg

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You're not an autist, you're a faggot who doesn't know how to lurk.
please dont denigrate good honest lurkers by trying to lump us in with that sperg.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Why do 12 yr olds have to toil at FedEx?
Because Americans are lazy as fuck and love using the roonies as an excuse to have people shlep shit for them.
Honestly the cavemen me lift shit safely and put it down good can pay these days. Do this for a year or so without crying and eventually you can get solid 40-100 grand as a driver for the contractors who approach the handlers, they can get ops manager or QA roles when someone stops wanting to get up every midnight because they promote within.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Lol fuck Bronies for making me see this 1st picture in this article

they chose to lead the article about a mass shooting that killed 9 at a fedex, something about staring too long at creepy horse people talking about friendship is making a generation of psychopaths lol.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Lol fuck Bronies for making me see this 1st picture in this article

they chose to lead the article about a mass shooting that killed 9 at a fedex, something about staring too long at creepy horse people talking about friendship is making a generation of psychopaths lol.
its almost as if grown men obsessing over a cartoon for 12 year old girls is a mental disease or something.

Top Bottom