Poll: Is Neon Genesis Evangelion good or bad?

• Total voters

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
sync-rate.jpg

Holy shit his sync rate just went to INFINITE and now they have to battle it out in the anti-universe which can only be perceived as AN IMAGINARY PLANE OF REALITY.

This was especially great...

"the two Evas are perfect counterparts, one embodying hope, the other despair"

Oh, woah, where have I heard this shit before?

Oh right...

"And so, when ~that~ version of her died in the fictional plane, it wound up creating an identity schism in her real world self. Essentially, as she said, two dead 'monsters' began to fight one another for dominance... one looking to preserve their lost sense of love at all cost... the other looking to destroy themselves outright."

This was also good...

"This is the world of your memories. Our senses are useless in the anti-universe to formulate tangible perception. Therefore, the LCL has created
a virtual environment we can perceive."

"you create an ever changing plane of fictional reality, one that, like the void space, is an infinite plane."

Like I said before, now we know why it took Anno DECADES to come up with an ending... and why it's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like his first two attempts.

Pretty similar to some of my shit! Not even REMOTELY similar to... well... HIS OWN WORK!

At least he tried to put his own spin on it, so it's more creative influence than outright copying. Otherwise I'd actually be seriously livid. I don't mind people using my concepts, but it is kind of a dick move when they don't pay you anything for them... especially when they can.

spog

Local paki enthusiast
Reaction score
lets just say

its good but its overrated as hell

god i want to put my tiny dick on mari's poontang so badly

spog

Local paki enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 17731

View attachment 17732

I think these are all from the same... game? Was it a game? Or something else... may have been like a "choose your own adventure" kinda pseudo-game... I forget...

View attachment 17733

View attachment 17734

View attachment 17735

View attachment 17736

View attachment 17737

View attachment 17738
shinji be doin some trolling in the last image

btw is that the 3ds game? the Shinseiki Evangelion: Ayanami Ikusei Keikaku one? or the one where evangelion is your average highschool animu?

Top Bottom