It's ok to cry watching animu?

Ilovelife

Newfag
Reaction score
Idk but i get angry when i watch animu shows and my mind get fucked over and over and i start crying

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Not sure about sad, but in long sagas that culminate in powerful scenes such as when Vegeta acknowledges Goku is the greatest while fighting Buu, and when the people of Konoha accept Naruto as a hero after defeating Pain, not only is it ok to cry, youre a bad person if you don't

Reaction score
Not sure about sad, but in long sagas that culminate in powerful scenes such as when Vegeta acknowledges Goku is the greatest while fighting Buu, and when the people of Konoha accept Naruto as a hero after defeating Pain, not only is it ok to cry, youre a bad person if you don't
What about in Neon Genesis Evangelion, the 1997 End movie, where Rei transforms into Gaint death rei and that tumbling down song comes on, I didnt cry during that, does that make me a bad person?

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
What about in Neon Genesis Evangelion, the 1997 End movie, where Rei transforms into Gaint death rei and that tumbling down song comes on, I didnt cry during that, does that make me a bad person?
No idea what you're talking about, haven't watched a single second of nge

Reaction score
No idea what you're talking about, haven't watched a single second of nge
Really you havent watched NGE? You dont know who Asuka and Rei are? Probaly good for you , of the original last series the last 3 episodes were good, the rest of it was robot battles, japanese godzilla type stuff. The remakes are terrible.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i cried at the 3 minutes i lost trying to watch this autistic bad acid-trip. my favorite animu is inspector gadget.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
this man has my vote for california's next gov.
- Pedophilia decriminalized and encouraged through welfare
- Anime criminalized
- Giving and getting AIDS now not only decriminalized but required for citizenship, and must be contacted exclusively through anal sex
- From hobo shit on the streets to shitting in each others faces
- New epstein island artificially created right across the bay of SF

Top Bottom