Jews BC seem less degen than Jews AD

tyc

https://dramatica.online/index.php?title=Tyciol
Reaction score
(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
wtf is up with how rabbinites changed genital cutting between 100ad and 600ad, srsly

you go from a tiny little nick (milah) which at the worst probably just disconnects ridged band to prevent phimosis

to just ripping EVERYTHING off (priya) and then needing to get the suction (metzitza) to boot...

makes me wonder what this "Oral Torah" was really all about

pre-rabbinites with their Written Torah of around 8 books seem pretty simple/moderate, just like the Samaritans

I bet if there were more of those around they wouldn't get such a bad rap

It seems like Rabbinism is more specifically the problem than Judaism as a whole, as the invention of circumcision seems to originate with that new oral torah they introduced. It's just hard to discern since Rabbinism predominates Judaism in modern age (something like 99% ?)

The brit milah I don't think was historically "circumcision" at all, because there was no large circular cut of an entire diameter, only a tiny nick which probably left even the band behind and mostly intact.

tyc

Reaction score
So is this what you've been doing instead of fucking kids?
Amongst other things.

One thing you must realize is that Jews have at least slightly reduced the girth of penises with their barbaric practice which is going to lead previously good matchups not being good matchups in terms of circumference and friction.

A world without circumcision would be a world with less sexual frustration where people can focus their efforts on building log cabins for refugees to live in.

Reaction score
wtf is up with how rabbinites changed genital cutting between 100ad and 600ad, srsly

you go from a tiny little nick (milah) which at the worst probably just disconnects ridged band to prevent phimosis

to just ripping EVERYTHING off (priya) and then needing to get the suction (metzitza) to boot...

makes me wonder what this "Oral Torah" was really all about

pre-rabbinites with their Written Torah of around 8 books seem pretty simple/moderate, just like the Samaritans

I bet if there were more of those around they wouldn't get such a bad rap

It seems like Rabbinism is more specifically the problem than Judaism as a whole, as the invention of circumcision seems to originate with that new oral torah they introduced. It's just hard to discern since Rabbinism predominates Judaism in modern age (something like 99% ?)

The brit milah I don't think was historically "circumcision" at all, because there was no large circular cut of an entire diameter, only a tiny nick which probably left even the band behind and mostly intact.
There is a cult that controls judaism that studies the kabbalah(which has as its central text the zohar) and the talmud. The talmud says that jews can cheat god, are smarter than god, that their rabbis defeated god in a debate, that you can steal, lie and murder a gentile, that jews are a superior race and that god promised all the nations of the world would be united under a jewish messiah ruling from jerusalem. However 2/3rds of all jews will die when this messiah comes. There are reasons people are anti-semites.

Unfortunately Rothschild Jews have heavily intermarried with the british peerage.

tyc

Reaction score
dont know why you think jews are to blame for your penis envy, you really should see a professional psychiatrist.
Most of them are Jews.

If Australians had chopped off my hands as a baby I would have hand envy toward those who have hands and hate Australians.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if it was like pre-Jesus milah where they'd just snip the protruding ring to prevent phimosis instead of all this priya shit they started doing post-Jesus

Top Bottom