Let me edit the wiki under VFW.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Im gonna be straight here.

I don't want to use socks, I want to make contrabutions to the wiki and big ones to the wiki, under Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd.

I promise I'll make my stuff will not suck; mostly templates cause I don't want to fuck that shit up.

I'll look up stuff on it on mediawiki.

that's all.

Sneed

Camel Sock
Reaction score
BOOOOOOORING
just merge his whiner threads together, they're all the same anyway

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
viril if you're going to whine do something like a true EDF legend would like
  • threaten suicide
  • drunkpost
  • post your cock
  • post your dox
  • post someone else's dox
  • shoot up your nearest school
  • flounce then come back a day later
  • make your own article like a retard
  • threaten suicide but then actually do it
  • stalk another user
  • clamato binge session
otherwise dont come to the EDF HOOD with this weak cracka ass shit

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Slightly high at the moment, but uh...

Hey isn't this that fur faggot "Linkermann" aka "Otter Whiskers"? You know, the one who actively encouraged gutting out the wiki for revenge. I mean, maybe it's just me, but it's ~proooobably~ not an especially good idea to make someone an admin who burns shit as a form of vindictive retribution.

Linkermann_Helps_Burns_Down_The_Wiki.png

Either that or he's the autist who made Linkermann's article... but then I doubt that, cause why would he be asking me if I had a backup of it?

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Slightly high at the moment, but uh...

Hey isn't this that fur faggot "Linkermann" aka "Otter Whiskers"? You know, the one who actively encouraged gutting out the wiki for revenge. I mean, maybe it's just me, but it's ~proooobably~ not an especially good idea to make someone an admin who burns shit as a form of vindictive retribution.

View attachment 8527

Either that or he's the autist who made Linkermann's article... but then I doubt that, cause why would he be asking me if I had a backup of it?
no, @Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd isn't Linkermann, he's some lisping retard from Nebraska who obsesses over ED lore and trying to self insert.

I guess you missed the linkermann arc from the beginning of the forums. look in the hall of epic, there's a thread where he threatens to DMCA his own dick pic

Top Bottom