LGBT AUTISM DISCORD SERVER anthropological study

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score
No, they're not legit autist.
It's just a cover to get away with degenerate shit, they used "but muh gay/tranny rights" for the same thing.

the epic man

I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR
Reaction score
No, they're not legit autist.
It's just a cover to get away with degenerate shit, they used "but muh gay/tranny rights" for the same thing.
So they'd call you ableist (or whatever it's called) for calling them out on their bullshit because they're faking autism.

The hypocrisy is strong.

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score
So they'd call you ableist (or whatever it's called) for calling them out on their bullshit because they're faking autism.

The hypocrisy is strong.
Well yea, that's the idea.
It's to silence any dissent or people questioning their bullshit, the left does it a lot.

UnidentifiedFag

PO_opetrator
Reaction score
As gay I confirm. Gays are into young boys same as straight are into teen girls (like 18 not 12). Unfortunately, due to neopronouns and snowflake society kids these days rather than looking for strong authorities obey meek standards and decide that they are unique with Xem and being in biromantic homosexual relationship.

Thegibuspyro

Projecter of TehLULZ
Reaction score
As gay I confirm. Gays are into young boys same as straight are into teen girls (like 18 not 12). Unfortunately, due to neopronouns and snowflake society kids these days rather than looking for strong authorities obey meek standards and decide that they are unique with Xem and being in biromantic homosexual relationship.
What are you talking about

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
Haha right on I was watching Xmen the other day

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you were watching the old cartoon xmen from the 90s, werent you?
Remember the series from 2,000 where they made everyone a teenager and then somehow made all the blue characters incestuously related because apparently everyone who has blue skin has to be related... for "reasons".

Also it's Discord and it involves kink shit, so yes, it is most definitely infested with pedophiles.

Top Bottom