MMA

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
UFC 252 IS THE ONLY EVENT SO FAR TO HAVE A RESPECTABLE LINEUP.... U KNOW TIMES IS RUFF WHEN THEY PUTTING ALDO'S BUM ASS ON THE MAIN CARD LOL...... CANT I JUST SEE GAMEBRED AND COLBY PUNCH EACH OTHERS HEADS OFF FOLLOWED BY CONOR VS GAETHJE......... THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A BAD YEAR FOR MMA IM NOT GNNA LIE

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
UFC 252 IS THE ONLY EVENT SO FAR TO HAVE A RESPECTABLE LINEUP.... U KNOW TIMES IS RUFF WHEN THEY PUTTING ALDO'S BUM ASS ON THE MAIN CARD LOL...... CANT I JUST SEE GAMEBRED AND COLBY PUNCH EACH OTHERS HEADS OFF FOLLOWED BY CONOR VS GAETHJE......... THIS YEAR HAS BEEN A BAD YEAR FOR MMA IM NOT GNNA LIE
250 was ok i like cody and sean omally but
I agree last weeks fight night on espn didnt have one person i knew and that main event was fucking embarrassing they should make women fight naked
251 is the aldo fight idk who Yan is but aldo is a bum
Washed up cte halloway is gonna get canned by the Australian i think
And fuck kumaru looseman/fakenewsman idk how gilbert burns got that fight but theyre probably thinking they can just feed him to the nigger to hype up his next title defense for colby2 or someone cool

252 is gonna be great im probably gonna have to work tho but i think stipe is gonna can fatty again but i like wrestlers so cant really hate on dc

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
Just fun to watch the fights, have some drinks with my dudes and make bets.

Also this
Ive probably wasted more money on betting ufc then @Quence gets in disability every year
I lost my stim check on walt harris vs overeem cuz i fell for the dead kid give you strength meme
Planning on going all in on darren till vs robert shitticker
He also gives you a guarantee

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Ive probably wasted more money on betting ufc then @Fat Quence gets in disability every year
I lost my stim check on walt harris vs overeem cuz i fell for the dead kid give you strength meme

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
Ive probably wasted more money on betting ufc then @Fat Quence gets in disability every year
I WAS PRETTY GOOD AT BETTING ON UFC. IF I WAS U ID PUT MY MONEY ON WHITTAKER, HE'S A BETTER ALL ROUND FIGHTER THAN DARREN TILL IN MY OPINION.
I WON LIKE 14 THOUSAND DOLLARS LAST YEAR WHEN I GUESSED LIKE 7 FIGHTS RIGHT LOL

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
PPL SAY MMA MATH DOESNT WORK BUT IT WORKS LOL, THERES STATISTICS OUTLIERS WITH UPSETS AND SUCH BUT ON A TIME SCALE YOU WILL BE IN PROFIT IF YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT EVERY FIGHTER. TRUST ME.... I BACK TRUST ME I BACK

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
But what about when it’s just 2 guys flopping on the floor together and touching each other? Is that really fun to watch?

And why would seemingly heterosexual men be interested in such a display?
shut the fuck up already.
as for mma/ufc shit like that haven't watch in a long time but i seriously want to get back into. whos fights should i be looking forward to most? whos the best out there??

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
shut the fuck up already.
as for mma/ufc shit like that haven't watch in a long time but i seriously want to get back into. whos fights should i be looking forward to most? whos the best out there??
Its been a really slow year
Paulo costa is good
Dc and stipe are fighting for the heavyweight strap at ufc 252 i think its in august
Been a slow year for mma

nelson

Ediot
Reaction score
I feel you man, i had my ups and downs when i used to bet large. Having some money on it just makes it that much more interesting. Hope you make some loot on till v whittaker. Seems like it'll be a good fight though regardless of how confident till is

But what about when it’s just 2 guys flopping on the floor together and touching each other? Is that really fun to watch?

And why would seemingly heterosexual men be interested in such a display?
Nice bait.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
If i didnt have fucking work on weekends id host fight nights on cytube hopefully we hire new assholes and ill get to switch to days or something or ill just quit once i become a bit coin millionaire

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
shut the f**k up already.
You didn’t answer my question, but U did become suspiciously angry about the whole gayness aspect of UFC.

I mean “Ground & Pound” is a common phrase in the UFC, right? You don’t think that’s at least a little bit of a homosexual concept?

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
I WAS PRETTY GOOD AT BETTING ON UFC. IF I WAS U ID PUT MY MONEY ON WHITTAKER, HE'S A BETTER ALL ROUND FIGHTER THAN DARREN TILL IN MY OPINION.
I WON LIKE 14 THOUSAND DOLLARS LAST YEAR WHEN I GUESSED LIKE 7 FIGHTS RIGHT LOL
Darren till beat Stephen Thompson by decision at ufc fight nighr

Stephen Thompson best shitticker by tko punches at ufc 170

My fight iq is 200

Top Bottom