MMA

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Btw, is any boxing thread around here, or this one works too?

Fav fights of late?

For me , the foty in 2019 was:

UYKV2YPZAVCXVIP4K2CYL2KBBM.jpg

and in 2020, if just for the laughs, this:

1582438517_501744_1582438654_noticia_normal.jpg

change my mind

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Yep

And your attemps at trolling are not only lacky, but embarrassingly repetitive

Evolve, fatso
5 points, Maggie

1. What excites you about watching grown men hit each other?
2. I have never trolled a person in my entire life
3. I am somewhat stunned by your mean-spirited reply
4. I thought we had gotten off to a friendly beginning the other day
5. I have never been fat and neither have my siblings or parents. Good genes, I guess

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
5 points, Maggie

1. What excites you about watching grown men hit each other?
2. I have never trolled a person in my entire life
3. I am somewhat stunned by your mean-spirited reply
4. I thought we had gotten off to a friendly beginning the other day
5. I have never been fat and neither have my siblings or parents. Good genes, I guess
1º Idgaf

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I am putting large amounts of money on Colby to knockout Usman

WP
Ballsy... even more taking in account Colby is Chael's boy... :D

Anyways, should be a nice fight, Colby has upped his game, but Usman has too

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
DUDE REINVENTED HIMSELF FROM BEING NEARLY CUT FROM THE UFC TO HEADLINING EVENTS LOL....
Nobody said that acting like or even being a halfwit isn't a successful marketing strategy in the USA

I mean: WWE

For example

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
I just watched Cheyenne Buys kick a bitch in the face and I kinda dug it.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I’m gonna get the world title, 170, welterweight, and then I’m going to be working with you and Bang Energy to put on the muscle mass and we’re going to go up to middleweight, to 185 and we’re going to beat Israel Adesanya

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
1628054815662.png

Do Lewiscels even realize that Gane has already calculated every possible way the fight could play out and mapped out every single move he needs to make to win? He's already won.

Gane the highest iq fighter we have seen in the octagon.

Ciryl Gane is unironically the most technical fighter in the organization and perhaps in MMA in general. For people in the know he's been the most hyped prospect for years and now he is finally getting more attention. You actually do need to understand mma on a higher level to truly appreciate him. His striking, athleticism, ground game, cardio and fight IQ are all second to none. We are truly lucky to witness someone like him. Imagine you saw GSP or Jones early in their careers. For all you young guys take notice and remember this upcoming fight because the name Ciryl Gane is going to be spoken about for a long long time.

For me, it's High IQ Gane

To be honest, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Cyril Gane

He is probably one of the most intelligent fighters of all time, what he did to Volkov was incredible, he fought an amazing fight. The way he lured him with feints and footwork made Volkov look like an amateur, he was pulling the strings like a puppet-master all throughout the fight and it made him come off as nothing short a fight genius, he made it look easy. Volkov had no space to breathe, he looked completely mesmerized by Gane's body language, almost like he was at a loss of words for the sorcery he was witnessing in front of him. Volkov, ironically, looked quite small next to the towering Gane.
He is also dark triad pilled, clearly he is not as nice and one-dimensional as he portrays himself to be on camera. You could see this inside the cage, when he playfully taunted Volkov in the first round (
) and Volkov taunted back, Gane immediately went for the overhand as soon as Volkov started gesturing, he didn't hesitate for an instant.
Very deceitful personality act. He is alluring in the same way a bright blue frog in the middle of the jungle is, extremely dangerous but unassuming.
Gane is clearly a High IQ menace, he is operating on higher states of consciousness and being, he is bending reality at will to get the outcomes he desires, and everyone else is being a pawn to his performance. There is no doubt in my mind he will be the Heavyweight champion for a long time, and he is forever my boy.

Last edited:

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
DUDE REINVENTED HIMSELF FROM BEING NEARLY CUT FROM THE UFC TO HEADLINING EVENTS LOL.... I MEAN ITS AN ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS PPL DONT REALIZE THIS..... I THINK HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HES DOING

ANYONE THAT GETS HIM PAID PROBABLY
1628047562550.gif

2nd highest iq in the fight game behind gane

also costa with hair is unstoppable
1628062758490.png

Top Bottom