Moreno Vs Figueiredo

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score

Before Israel Adasanya and Marvin Ventorri have their rematch to one of the closest fights I seen, these featherweights Brazil's Figueiredo vs Mexican Morano rematch is more exciting in my opinon.
Figgy has more power and can land heavier shit and he fights much dirtier, testing even Morono's :dong:, but Morano is lightning fast with combinations and seemed to figure out how big fig moves winning the last round. Israel and Marvin mirror it in the fast & tricky Israel vs Marvin with more power in the Welter weight.

Last edited:

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Israel and Marvin was good but can't help think it comes down to will the wrestler in Marvin capitalize on his ability to get takedowns or has Israel practiced solid wrestling in the 3 years since.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
HOW DO THESE NIGGAS MAKE 125.... SHIT LAST TIME I WEIGHED 125 I WAS 8 YEARS OLD WTF.... SRSLY..... THE MOST WEIGHT I EVER CUT IN MY LIFE WAS TO 155 AND THAT WAS LIKE 15 LB OF WATER AND I WANTED TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

IM THINKING OF COMPETEING IN OCTOBER AND I HONESTLY CANT IMAGINE GOING BELOW MIDDLEWEIGHT IBJJF WITHOUT KILLING MYSELF

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Lowest ever was 150 in full blown junkie mode after a 5 day bender. Not exactly fighting material.

Nowadays I would probably wither away and die below 180.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
HOW DO THESE NIGGAS MAKE 125.... SHIT LAST TIME I WEIGHED 125 I WAS 8 YEARS OLD WTF.... SRSLY..... THE MOST WEIGHT I EVER CUT IN MY LIFE WAS TO 155 AND THAT WAS LIKE 15 LB OF WATER AND I WANTED TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

IM THINKING OF COMPETEING IN OCTOBER AND I HONESTLY CANT IMAGINE GOING BELOW MIDDLEWEIGHT IBJJF WITHOUT KILLING MYSELF
Not an ounce of fat on them and they're fed a steady diet of speed, pure protein grinds and expensive azn hooker pussy.
Thats how

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
weed gives me serious munchies and makes me eat 5k+ calories per day and still feel hungry af

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
i could kind of see myself going from 170 to 135, but only by losing weight, not losing weight while building muscle
Cutting to 171 to 155 you trade off speed that you need practice with for some depleted power when I was in high school wrestling at least 162 or 171 I did much better. Then again you cut pretty last minute in that setting.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
weed gives me serious munchies and makes me eat 5k+ calories per day and still feel hungry af
Ya sometimes you gotta give yourself only tea water and a piece of seaweed if only at 3k.
Theres no need to go over that if u have decent protein shake as well.

Top Bottom