My dumb nigger roommate did it again.

Jive

[[Hyper]]
Reaction score
This is the third time he's left his cast iron pan sit in the sink and rust.
20210601_230156.jpg
He won't even throw it away, he'll likely just scrub it till most of the rust is gone then use it again. Do niggers have an immunity to tetanus like they do malaria?

Jive

[[Hyper]]
Reaction score
Lol you live with a black person and you clean up after him
Oh fuck no. It's going to be in the sink for the next three days and become completely orange with rust. This isn't the first time he's done it lol

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Oh fuck no. It's going to be in the sink for the next three days and become completely orange with rust. This isn't the first time he's done it lol
Oh so youre a cuck who would prefer to leave a messy house because youre too scared to say anything

Jive

[[Hyper]]
Reaction score
Oh so youre a cuck who would prefer to leave a messy house because youre too scared to say anything
I live with two black people, just one of them is a problem. I don't know which one of them owns the pan because they never come out of their room. Which is pretty nice because I spend most of the time in the kitchen. I clean up my dishes and that's it ya know. One of the niggers' sweeps and actually does chores and the other is just a fucking retard. Not my problem, I use the kitchen the most and never clean it lol. I bet the other nigger is more pissed than me that he left the pan in the sink to rust again.

Dogbow

Newfag
Reaction score
Pressure wash it.itll friggin sparkle.

Reaction score
I live with two black people, just one of them is a problem. I don't know which one of them owns the pan because they never come out of their room. Which is pretty nice because I spend most of the time in the kitchen. I clean up my dishes and that's it ya know. One of the niggers' sweeps and actually does chores and the other is just a fucking retard. Not my problem, I use the kitchen the most and never clean it lol. I bet the other nigger is more pissed than me that he left the pan in the sink to rust again.
Living with black people is always a mistake.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
just get one of these, no wait, someone in the comments said it costs $600k

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
you know you can just rent your porch to them without actually letting them inside, right?

Jive

[[Hyper]]
Reaction score
you know you can just rent your porch to them without actually letting them inside, right?
The stairwell is where the teenagers sit and steal my cigarette butts. Not even the niggers would deal with listening to them.

Top Bottom