A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
WELCOME BITCH
THIS IS THE MOTHAFUCKIN EDF SMOKING CLUB
smokin_gent.png

Dust off your smoking jacket and adjust your fez. This is a place for the gents to discuss their tango with nicotine addiction. After all, what is more of a gentlemanly recreation than sucking a phallic object to produce a thick white substance?
Discuss cigs, cigars, pipes, nargile etc as well as stuff you do adjacent to smoking (drinks, food, movies, music, books)
So...
Watcha smokan?

And don't forget!
leadingcauseofcool.png

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I'm currently smoking these machinerolled cheap cigarillo havanas, 10.95 euro for 20 of them, guantanameras
1622407908587.png

1622408095281.png

I really only like good cigars, but currently I'm at the village and would take anything the local shop/kiosk market had. Turns out they had cubans so u know I got em. Better than I expected honestly. Nice and very strong flavour as expected. But I'm longing for an expensive cigar. But I like how they're tiny so you dont feel bad to smoke multiple, or having to stop smoking one at the mid-point.
I should've brought my pipe to the village but I'm retarded
I think I'm gonna cut back on cigarettes and just smoke this kinds of stuff as I used to before I starded smoking cigarettes. Usually smoke davidoff golds nowadays.

j15m

Reaction score
I'm currently smoking these machinerolled cheap cigarillo havanas, 10.95 euro for 20 of them, guantanameras
View attachment 8763
View attachment 8765
I really only like good cigars, but currently I'm at the village and would take anything the local shop/kiosk market had. Turns out they had cubans so u know I got em. Better than I expected honestly. Nice and very strong flavour as expected. But I'm longing for an expensive cigar. But I like how they're tiny so you dont feel bad to smoke multiple, or having to stop smoking one at the mid-point.
I should've brought my pipe to the village but I'm retarded
I think I'm gonna cut back on cigarettes and just smoke this kinds of stuff as I used to before I starded smoking cigarettes. Usually smoke davidoff golds nowadays.
I used to go to this shop in Tampa where I could watch this Cuban hand roll one for me, my area is very cuban

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
rift vape cart.png

I was fucking with these delta-8 carts that are COMPLETELY LEGAL in almost all states and get you high as balls.

I like it better than delta-9 tbh

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I used to go to this shop in Tampa where I could watch this Cuban hand roll one for me, my area is very cuban
Yeah apperantly a shitton of cuban families left to florida during the peak of the Castro regime, as well as many cigar making families. I'm guessing florida probs has cigars similar to cuban ones, not that I would know

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
You like fake thc more than real thc?
it's not fake. fake would be like that spice shit that's entirely research chemical.

delta 8 is just the legal THC compound that can be mass manufactured in hemp. It's extracted and concentrated.

Thanks to Trump, the farm bill legalized hemp and hemp byproducts.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
it's not fake. fake would be like that spice shit that's entirely research chemical.

delta 8 is just the legal THC compound that can be mass manufactured in hemp. It's extracted and concentrated.

Thanks to Trump, the farm bill legalized hemp and hemp byproducts.
So basically weed is legal in all states if you know your shit?
Nice

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
to some degree, a handful of states have banned CBD, etc.

right now it's only existing in a legal grey area so we'll see lol
Only CBD weed is legal right here. You can get it anywhere. Me and my frens added a bit to hookah a while ago alongside normal nargile tobacco, added a nice spice and cool freeze effect to the smoke

j15m

Reaction score
View attachment 8767

I was fucking with these delta-8 carts that are COMPLETELY LEGAL in almost all states and get you high as balls.

I like it better than delta-9 tbh
Carts are all over here and crazy cheap, I sent a couple to @GloriousReader a couple months ago.
I'm not a big weed guy but I've been fucking with wax and shard lately.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Only CBD weed is legal right here. You can get it anywhere. Me and my frens added a bit to hookah a while ago alongside normal nargile tobacco, added a nice spice and cool freeze effect to the smoke
CBD joints are nice for like 40 mins, the delta 8 shit gets you fucked for hours and rules.

Maybe ask around if anyone has it/heard of it. I was buying cbd prerolls from a local store and he surprised me one day with the delta 8 shit telling me it is just like normal weed without the paranoia etc ect ect.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Carts are all over here and crazy cheap, I sent a couple to @GloriousReader a couple months ago.
I'm not a big weed guy but I've been fucking with wax and shard lately.
yeah, I'm envious of all the legal states.

I can buy shit to use legally in my own home outside of work that will make me fail a drug test. Life has never been better.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Canadian cigs taste different and gross. the weird donut filter you guys have is offputting too.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
i once smoked half a cigar and puked like a cat the next day
really would like to try wooden pipes someday tho but i'm still too big of a pussy

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
The japs have a pipe called the kiseru, it’s pretty nice, the tobacco resembles nigger hair because any another cut will be pushed out during smoking. Also opium is great bro

Top Bottom