FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
I heard Ade is behind the hack.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I heard Ade is behind the hack.
Nigga that's retarded. Nobody here has "gone after ralph" except Jacob and Ade. Nobody here cares about Ralph except to laugh at him being a smug drunk retarded faggot.

Those aren't even nudes and is just him clownin. The pics aren't even that humiliating.

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
Nigga that's retarded. Nobody here has "gone after ralph" except Jacob and Ade. Nobody here cares about Ralph except to laugh at him being a smug drunk retarded faggot.

Those aren't even nudes and is just him clownin. The pics aren't even that humiliating.
I don't believe it. It's just something I heard.

hipcrime

plague dog
Reaction score

this one is almost flattering:

also two tweets are deleted. did anyone screenshot them?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's all a lie tho... all of it... the truth of the matter is... Oddy gets off on this shit.

It excites him... sexually... he imagines people masturbating to his "leaked" images... and then plays pocket pool.

He masturbates to the fantasy of you masturbating to his "leaked" images... it's like... masturbation inception

Masturbation Squared - the life and faps of a professional shitposter

With like a sub-title of... "In the end, you realize all you're really doing... is fucking yourself. And I'm okay with that."

4D MASTURBATION!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh you mean this...

E3tENBqWQA4fzeo.jpg

Looks kinda fake... I mean... at least it has hallmarks of being fake. You know you damage it a bit, with like scanner errors, to try and hide the fakery errors.

Or maybe all their electronics are old and shit cause... well, let's be honest... Israel may be "advanced" compared to the fuckin rag head savages... but they're a good twenty fuckin years out of date when it comes to tech.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Disappointed Oddguy doesn´t have proper jew name like Shekelberg or Rosenstein.

:(
afaik, those are ashkenazi names. i dont know any of the slav-jew surnames, so we'll need to call in an expert....

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
afaik, those are ashkenazi names. i dont know any of the slav-jew surnames, so we'll need to call in an expert....
It's the "paper bag test" but like, with Jew names I guess. Obviously we're not going by the "one circumcision rule".

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's the "paper bag test" but like, with Jew names I guess. Obviously we're not going by the "one circumcision rule".
you spend hours literally talking to yourself in the gertbox. all your supposed credentials are suspect.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you spend hours literally talking to yourself in the gertbox. all your supposed credentials are suspect.
You really don't get it yet, do you?

This I mean...

You think that's a joke? You think that's just... creative writing?

The fuckin FUTURE is reading this shit... as I'm typing it... the FUTURE is WATCHING YOU... well, probably not you, because you're just some fuckin nobody. But me... definitely.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
in slavic countries most jews adapted local names since jews were free to take whatever name they liked or if migrated from west kept germanic/germanized names (i.e kohen, gelbfish, rozenkranz etc.), especially in poland where due to religious freedoms and poles not giving a shit jews were able to assimilate into local population. slavo-semitic surnames like aaronowski or rabinowicz existed but were rare compared to purely germanic and slavic names

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
in slavic countries most jews adapted local names since jews were free to take whatever name they liked or if migrated from west kept germanic/germanized names (i.e kohen, gelbfish, rozenkranz etc.), especially in poland where due to religious freedoms and poles not giving a shit jews were able to assimilate into local population. slavo-semitic surnames like aaronowski or rabinowicz existed but were rare compared to purely germanic and slavic names
...why on earth would you commit this to memory? Like... on any level... even as a fuckin bookmark. Like... why?! What tha'shit is this even supposed to be used for? Like "rando factoids about Jew names"... is it... like you're expecting it come up on Jeopardy or something? OMG, WTF... seriously... like what is the functional reasoning for even recording this shit?! It's like you have a fuckin Jew fetish! :D

chuj

Reaction score
Lozovik is the name of a serb city.
popular eastern slavic surname лазавік (comes fron лоза - in modern russian meaning wicker or vine) it can be transcribed into english as either lozovik or lazavik. in belarusian folklore лазавік is a creature living among bushes and vines
but it's most likely occupational surname simply meaning someone working with vines/wicker

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
a creature living among bushes and vines
Oh for fuck sake... A RAT!

Just say the gawd damn word! Tha'fuck is this some kind of Russian Shakespearean performance art? You're as bad as the science community rubbing their dicks all over Latin at ever opportunity.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

Just say the gawd damn word! Tha'fuck is this some kind of German Shakespearean performance art? You're as bad as the science community rubbing their dicks all over Latin at ever opportunity.
Can't he be more creative?

chuj

Reaction score

Just say the gawd damn word! Tha'fuck is this some kind of Russian Shakespearean performance art? You're as bad as the science community rubbing their dicks all over Latin at ever opportunity.
no. it's literally creature from belarusian folklore

Top Bottom