Palestine vs Israel conflict

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
i suck jew cock. I'll be allowed to sit at their feet.
shithead literally look around
the fact you're so fucking ignorantl means you are the perfect goy.
The number of jews which are purposefully destroying life and society in real time now is fucking breathtaking.

you are a idiot of viril proportions.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
No one can cuck harder for the jews than me
Iran and Hezbollah said they will retaliate for the embassy attack.

Some questions you should ask or would have asked if you weren't too busy sucking jewish/MIC cock

Why did the jews attack Iran?
Why did the jews attack Syria
Why are the jews mowing down civilians
Why are the jews literally advertising beachfront condos yet to be built in Gaza

This is the same company bulldozing West Bank villages for NY jews wanting a retirement home in their "homeland."

Fucksakes youre dumb

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
is this offer open for others? i am interested in how your plant growing goes
if it's not too much trouble keep me updated plz
:D Absolutely, so I attempted to grow 6 Red Congolese last year. One seed failed to germinate and two of them were too close to an outside door on a windy day and died as seedlings before stress training.
Resized_20230821_120420001.jpeg

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
That left two plants and I was initially growing them in a closet next to the outside door but it was getting close to winter and we get unpredicable winter plus my light spectrum wasnt strong enough so I moved them to a sunny window sill.
20231108_095230 (1).jpg
20231108_095230 (1).jpg
20231108_095230 (1).jpg
20231108_095209 (1).jpg

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
So anyways approaching harvest time I get my nute switch off without a hitch but other plants had to be brought in from freezes so they end up getting aphids. I harvested them both but I am still looking for the pictures so these will suffice for now. This year I ordered Sinai and Congolese 6 each and I intend to breed them, will update when seeds arrive and germination is complete.
dwddw.jpg

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
make a pot growing thread please do not derail the murderous hamas vs. genocidal jews thread

Thanks in advance.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Your house must stink.
jews and their pot
only 2 matured so only half a room did and my wife would know lol
Also im not gonna keep all 12 im growing, the law is only 6 mature at a given time is perfect this season. I lost a few on the way last time im just making sure I get 1 male Sinai, 1 femaile sinai and three female congolese that will at best stink one room and the counter measures to the backyard the room vents too are a tree that smells like cum and sages rosemarries and lavender everywhere.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Tim you do care because this has everything to do with the conflict dont you see? I am gonna recreate anointed oil and once I recreate the cannabis from the land of Kush were Solomon and Queen Sheba began the true tradition of the Temple mount herbal sacrifice and body oil even Jesus used. Instead of demolishing Al Aqsa, I plan to bring a sacrifice bowl for my weed mixed with the right ingrediants and the red hefer (you in drag). Were gonna end this Israel Palestine conflict Tim, me and you

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Tim you do care because this has everything to do with the conflict dont you see? I am gonna recreate anointed oil and once I recreate the cannabis from the land of Kush were Solomon and Queen Sheba began the true tradition of the Temple mount herbal sacrifice and body oil even Jesus used. Instead of demolishing Al Aqsa, I plan to bring a sacrifice bowl for my weed mixed with the right ingrediants and the red hefer (you in drag). Were gonna end this Israel Palestine conflict Tim, me and you
Why cower in the USA when your "homeland" needs child killers, bodies. soldiers.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
Why cower in the USA when your "homeland" needs child killers, bodies. soldiers.
Yes I know you think only 200 hamas people died and 9 million israeli soldiers died but Hamas is a skeleton crew of what it was close to crumbling and Hezbollah is already backing out.

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
When aren't you.
Rodion is a zionist. he is excessively short. One inch shorter and you could legally classify him as a midget. In spite of his diminutive stature, he's openly vocal in his support for Israel. He'll go to all ends to support Israel and chastise anyone who dare to make an observation as an "anti-semite." And he has the typical jewish narcissism ingrained in his personality which makes him unbearable at most times.

As a jew he promotes marijuana use because he knows many weak willed people will destroy their lives while he is rich and or connected enough to afford drug treatment and quit.

He is loves communism, because communism was invented by a jew, Karl Marx.

This is what I wrote in the prompt.
This is what I got.
View attachment 92481
fuck AI hates jews too. Tried several actors which had a new york, jewish, israeli, etc. accent and it wouldn't do it.

maybe Hitler? nope
fuck export limit reached. D:
Its pretty adorable ur talking about me all day while i am making money at work and im flattering ur my biggest fan.

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Iran and Hezbollah said they will retaliate for the embassy attack.

Some questions you should ask or would have asked if you weren't too busy sucking jewish/MIC cock

Why did the jews attack Iran?
Why did the jews attack Syria
Why are the jews mowing down civilians
Why are the jews literally advertising beachfront condos yet to be built in Gaza

This is the same company bulldozing West Bank villages for NY jews wanting a retirement home in their "homeland."

Fucksakes youre dumb
The Sabbath just started. @oddguy will be dead within the next 24 hours.

Top Bottom