Quence dox

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Demski Name Meaning
Jewish (from Poland and adjacent regions): from Polish d{a,}b, demb ‘oak’, either a habitational name from a place named with this word or an ornamental name with reference to the tree and its qualities of strength and durability. Polish: variant spelling of D{e,}bski (see Debski).
Source: Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford University Press
Similar surnames: Demske, Debski, Dembski, Adamski, Demsky, Dembinski, Demko, Molski
Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Demski Name Meaning
Jewish (from Poland and adjacent regions): from Polish d{a,}b, demb ‘oak’, either a habitational name from a place named with this word or an ornamental name with reference to the tree and its qualities of strength and durability. Polish: variant spelling of D{e,}bski (see Debski).
Source: Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford University Press
Similar surnames: Demske, Debski, Dembski, Adamski, Demsky, Dembinski, Demko, Molski
Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
>jewish
there are some God-fearing goyim poles with their foreskins intact who have that name, i hate when americunts assume everyone with their name ending with ski/sky is a jew

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
>jewish
there are some God-fearing goyim poles with their foreskins intact who have that name, i hate when americunts assume everyone with their name ending with ski/sky is a jew
I am just saying that annoying+faggot=quence... then he acts like a prejudiced bigoted neocon boomer who is supposed to (according to him) be an early twenties eurotrash former model. THEN we get dox and... lol, I dunno imma go lmfao some moar

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
So the british spelling and timezones is just to throw us off?

Quence uses British slang, and logs in non US hours (well, maybe ok if in British Columbia).
Only the most widely known and cliche'd british slang. There's a few times he's slipped out american nomenclature
Weird he'd try that.

hes talked about european soccer a bit too. was that him trying to convince us hes not american as well?

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
ive got him muted. i wouldnt even know if he was. ive never muted anyone on EDF before until i muted that fucktard...
I had him on ignore, but the ignore notifications were annoying too...
I guess it's tinfoil fragility... I just can't wait to hear him essplain this away, because gutpile obviously has had previous experience with him, or he wouldn't give a fuck enough to fagtag every single comment he comes across, imho

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
>jewish
Your forgetting they are sharing a brain cell

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
I had him on ignore, but the ignore notifications were annoying too...
I guess it's tinfoil fragility... I just can't wait to hear him essplain this away, because gutpile obviously has had previous experience with him, or he wouldn't give a fuck enough to fagtag every single comment he comes across, imho
By my estimate, if he has seen this thread he will deal with it by ignoring it.

Reaction score
Some more background info on Paul Demsky aka ARSE,Unknown Fucktard,Quence, and Ginger Warrior.

Was Quence always a "woman"?
No on Fucked Company (the original redboard) he was a man and not a nimbuster (will explain that next). Paul Demsky just took over the Quence troll.

What is nimbusters?
Nimbusters is not a redboard though it's pretty similar the people who posted there also had a interest in Ham Radio and Paul Demsky originally posted there as Unknown Fucktard at https://nimbusters.org . PI and doxxing was rampant there until it got shutdown and replaced by https://hateandflame.com . At one point Paul Demsky owned H&F and the nimbusters came to the redboards. At one point a nimbuster called Ferret was in a feud with the blobfish. Paul Demsky mostly posts at the redboards now.

Todd the pedo toad also posts at nimbusters.

Why do you call him the blobfish?

All you need to know.

I hope that's enough.

Gut Pile

Self hating Jew
Reaction score
Some more background info on Paul Demsky aka ARSE,Unknown Fucktard,Quence, and Ginger Warrior.

Was Quence always a "woman"?
No on Fucked Company (the original redboard) he was a man and not a nimbuster (will explain that next). Paul Demsky just took over the Quence troll.

What is nimbusters?
Nimbusters is not a redboard though it's pretty similar the people who posted there also had a interest in Ham Radio and Paul Demsky originally posted there as Unknown Fucktard at https://nimbusters.org . PI and doxxing was rampant there until it got shutdown and replaced by https://hateandflame.com . At one point Paul Demsky owned H&F and the nimbusters came to the redboards. At one point a nimbuster called Ferret was in a feud with the blobfish. Paul Demsky mostly posts at the redboards now.

Todd the pedo toad also posts at nimbusters.

Why do you call him the blobfish?

All you need to know.

I hope that's enough.
I really don't care about this life loser's history. Just lock him up already so he can't hurt anymore kids. The young ones at EDF are not safe as long as predators like him are free.

Top Bottom