Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
A Mainstream Academic Research Superstar Starts to Question Things

Recently, Dr. Marty Makary, a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Bloomberg School of Public Health and Carey Business School, and also Editor-in-Chief at MEDPAGETODAY®, wrote an editorial in the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) calling out the society-wide push by the nation’s government agencies, academic medical centers, industry, and great majority of mass media to vaccinate all children.

In his recent opinion piece, Professor Makary reports on a study he and his team conducted at Johns Hopkins in collaboration with FAIR Health, a nonprofit organization. They analyzed about 48,000 children under 18 diagnosed with COVID-19 in health-insurance data from April to August 2020.

The results were telling: “a mortality rate of zero among children without a pre-existing medical condition such as leukemia.” Imagine what the implications are for healthy kids here?

Makary reminds us that researchers to regulators to public health officials must be working with the right data. Such data is certainly required before organizations, such as the National Education Association, make decisions about COVID-19 vaccination requirements before kids return to school. The true risk associated with this group must be understood, as recently covered by TrialSite.

Makary suggests the CDC:

may also be under capturing data on vaccine complications. The CDC risk-benefit analysis for vaccinating all children used rates of complications extrapolated from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System database known as VAERS, which contains raw, self-reported data that is unverified and likely underreports adverse events.”
https://trialsitenews.com/a-mainstream-academic-research-superstar-starts-to-question-things/

Gut Pile

Self hating Jew
Reaction score
I may have just saved not only your life but also the lives of your descendants. Thank me later.

5421C141-35F5-4F86-9A47-E0D43B2E7D4D.gif

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
So why is EVERYONE supposed to get vaxxecuted?

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
Like I said. It's impossible for some people to grasp that not everyone plays politics as a team sport.

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
You literally do that. Seriously.
Like I said. Impossible for you to grasp.

You believe anyone who disagrees with you on anything must be on THE OTHER TEAM and disagree with you on everything. I can name plenty of things I don't agree with liberalism on because I'm not a liberal. Can you name anything you disagree with conservatism on?

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Like I said. Impossible for you to grasp.

You believe anyone who disagrees with you on anything must be on THE OTHER TEAM and disagree with you on everything. I can name plenty of things I don't agree with liberalism on because I'm not a liberal. Can you name anything you disagree with conservatism on?
Of course not. You're a leftist. While you agree with many planks of the "democrat" party I've only witnessed you disagreeing with the implementation of such. That's not the same as open disagreement with policy.

Why would I disagree with "conservatism?" It's principals and definitions of which I live by. It's literally how the world/societies/economies/people actually work. And ironically, for the most part, you do too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom