singing pills

best poster ever
Reaction score
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Heeey, my Universal Healthcare badge is still available. Yoink! Gibs!

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Flavour text is missing from the Universal Healthcare badge.
"This user doesn't live in a third-world country."

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
which one do you want
Autism Awareness, Incel, Potato, Mentally Disabled, Medal of Homosexuality, Cancer, Attention Whore, Blah Blah Blah, 1Up, Spoiled Princess, Hard Candy, Perma-Rag, Not The Sharpest Person Around, No Presence, Chode and Skeleton.

I think that pretty much sums @Samuel up nicely.

Edit: Good job GR

Last edited:

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
Autism Awareness, Incel, Potato, Mentally Disabled, Medal of Homosexuality, Cancer, Attention Whore, Blah Blah Blah, 1Up, Spoiled Princess, Hard Candy, Perma-Rag, Not The Sharpest Person Around, No Presence, Chode and Skeleton.

I think that pretty much sums @Samuel up nicely.

Edit: Good job GR
k @Samuel you have to go to your badges on your profile and click the little megaphone to display them

Top Bottom