Retarded Car Mods.

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
was sifting through old photo albums. gonna nominate myself here. always wanted a targa top, so we sawzall'd the roof off my car. then fabbed a roll cage to put back the structural integrity. (required) seems alright? well, now there's a pipe right next to your head. if someone hits you, you slam your melon right into it and risk brain injury. unique and fun, until it rains. then impulsive and stupid
IMGP1.JPG
IMGP12.JPG
IMGP3.JPG
IMGP33.JPG

also i cannot believe i just found this also on another old drive. buddy was pretty adamant about being the one to cut it as he was a carpenter for years. wood butchers got that lasereye making cuts freehand. came out great

Last edited:

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
i remembered what my mother said when i was a teenager about this "everyone's gonna have flying cars in the 21s century" crap. it was something like "oh great. now we'll have chinamen crashing into eachother above us too, raining broken shit down all over us"
lmao where you been? we have EBT for everyone and broken healthcare system because illegal immigrants instead of flying personal transportation and free electricity for all, meanwhile Elon keeps blowing up bigass spaceships and pushing back the Mars shot a couple moar years... that song about the future's so bright, gotta wear shades couldn't be more true.

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
lmao where you been? we have EBT for everyone and broken healthcare system because illegal immigrants instead of flying personal transportation and free electricity for all, meanwhile Elon keeps blowing up bigass spaceships and pushing back the Mars shot a couple moar years... that song about the future's so bright, gotta wear shades couldn't be more true.
dude man, you're preaching to the choir here. things are gonna get even more turbo fuckt here in the coming years when the bills roll in for all these wetbacks

money printer go brrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRR

Top Bottom