Savagely Sickest Burns

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You were looking so stupid and dumb, so I thought I might try and help you get smarter...

You're welcome.

Oh and here's another!

Personal - Insults - Naughty List.png

And another...

Personal - Insults - Peaceful Protest.png

And another...

Personal - Insults - Trapped In A Bubble.png

*sigh*

It's really too bad I'm the only one here who can actually do this. :(

I mean, really, what's the best flame any of you tards has come up with? Yeah, that's right... nothing. Because that's what you all are... nothing.

^__^

That last one was a bonus!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I liked Chris better when he was a real person instead of this stilted bot banter. Don't be "rama rama", Chris! I know what you Dingo Molesters are up to...

The abos are trying to save the queen's convicts!

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
the wildfire peaceful protest actually made me chuckle

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
you capped your own quote, that's like masturbating to your own nudes.
This is the Onideus equivalent of completing his summer school assignment while the forums were down.

Now we get to learn about what he's been up to for the past year.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This is the Onideus equivalent of completing his summer school assignment while the forums were down.

Now we get to learn about what he's been up to for the past year.
did his teachers hate him as much as we do?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
did his teachers hate him as much as we do?
No, they loved me... still do. I think it was around 15 years back they even made me this nifty little lanyard thing...
College - Student Teacher ID.jpg

I'm not tho... a teacher... nor was I teacher. That's just... something they were LARPing with after an errand wound up turning into an impromptu "Matt Day" and they paraded me around in every classroom like it was "show and tell" for the faculty.

It was fun though, I think of them all as family. It's one of the perks of small town living.

Back on topic...

Personal - Insults - Overly Excited Entertainment.png

Personal - Insults - Vagina Frosted Cupcakes.png

Personal - Insults - Zero Player Game.png

Here's a really hilarious one from Nerkish...
a5d86cce-0cb7-42df-a72c-097227f38ca4.png

OMG who tha'fuck was this...
1478822505120.png

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
You were looking so stupid and dumb, so I thought I might try and help you get smarter...

You're welcome.

Oh and here's another!

View attachment 8016

And another...

View attachment 8017

And another...

View attachment 8018

*sigh*

It's really too bad I'm the only one here who can actually do this. :(

I mean, really, what's the best flame any of you tards has come up with? Yeah, that's right... nothing. Because that's what you all are... nothing.

^__^

That last one was a bonus!
Post the butthurt shit you wrote in response to me on gab and YouTube.

Do it faggot.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
IT HAD "WYYZRD" IN IT AND THE SAME FUCKING PROFILE PICTURE!!!!!
Mmmm... not ringin any bells. Are you talking about like one of Dick Masterson's videos? Or maybe one of OddGuy's videos. Keep in mind I don't um... I don't really like... I'm not sure how to explain this.

Uh... you know how you do that thing where you like remember people... like their names and such... yeah I don't really do that.

I tend to remember things more by topic or location rather than in a directly personal sense.

...that's probably like, uh... "offensive" or something, but uh... yeah I don't care.

Sometimes I actually like to kind of fantasize that every person I talk to online is the exact same person... and then it feels less lonely.

Humans tend to be very "fixed" in their thinking... it disturbs me.

A lot.

c0mp

great poast, do it again
Reaction score
Mmmm... not ringin any bells. Are you talking about like one of Dick Masterson's videos? Or maybe one of OddGuy's videos. Keep in mind I don't um... I don't really like... I'm not sure how to explain this.

Uh... you know how you do that thing where you like remember people... like their names and such... yeah I don't really do that.

I tend to remember things more by topic or location rather than in a directly personal sense.

...that's probably like, uh... "offensive" or something, but uh... yeah I don't care.

Sometimes I actually like to kind of fantasize that every person I talk to online is the exact same person... and then it feels less lonely.

Humans tend to be very "fixed" in their thinking... it disturbs me.

A lot.
you're my favorite schizo on EDF6 so far

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh, I remember people's voices though, especially if they're interesting. That's like humanity's most attractive trait I think... their voices/dialects/accents/languages.

If you all had really light blue skin tho... that would be really hot. Like "white" but not like "peach white" or "orange white" but "blue white". You know like when you buy lightbulbs and they come in "warm" and "cool" colors... yeah... humans aren't "cool".

Warm tho, humans make for excellent body pillows! Like... you know regular body pillows are just... well they're not warm, they're just... a pillow. But a hooman is like... mmm... warm caterpillar.

...and suddenly I want a giant body pillow that looks like a caterpillar... with a heating blanket inside... heating, uh... heated pillow case? Is that a thing? Well, it will be!

Hrmmm, think I'll take this over to the "weedstorming" thread.

Top Bottom