Suggestions for the site

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I fixed most of the super egregiously low-resolution reactions. :D
All reactions need to be at least 32 x 32px or they look like shit in this version of xenforo.

I also shooped a new oy vey react from scratch with holocaust memorial archival material. @oddguy wouldn't send me photos of his family's heirloom.

@A Fucking Box all the reacts you posted are too small to use and too small to tineye to try and find.

I'd like to get a Like and Dislike that looks closer to the EDF2 reaction as well as hopefully higher resolution gifs of Vomit, Shit, and Shots Fired.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
All reactions need to be at least 32 x 32px or they look like shit in this version of xenforo.

I also shooped a new oy vey react from scratch with holocaust memorial archival material. @oddguy wouldn't send me photos of his family's heirloom.

@A Fucking Box all the reacts you posted are too small to use and too small to tineye to try and find.

I'd like to get a Like and Dislike that looks closer to the EDF2 reaction as well as hopefully higher resolution gifs of Vomit, Shit, and Shots Fired.
you're doing gods work

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score

Did EDF2 use smaller ratings? Cuz I got those from an EDF2 archive
Also add a tl;dr or cool story bro rating

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Did EDF2 use smaller ratings? Cuz I got those from an EDF2 archive
Also add a tl;dr or cool story bro rating
Yeah appears they're 16x from edf2. They were probably bigger in the directory though. I really need a screenshot of the edf2 reaction list and their names. I barely used any reactions other than like, agree, feels, and kys. So I'm really not the best person for the job.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Btw I liked it when :D was 5x5 px big
The new one is staring through my soul and is possibly sizing my anus :eek:

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Yeah appears they're 16x from edf2. They were probably bigger in the directory though. I really need a screenshot of the edf2 reaction list and their names. I barely used any reactions other than like, agree, feels, and kys. So I'm really not the best person for the job.
I'll tell all that I remember later, I'll search some screenshots and archives and stuff and stuff

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Ill eventually reorder the reaction list from positive to neutral to negative as well. Yes please do. The wayback machine will sometimes sub reactions with placeholders so idk.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score

@.wil you said that the EDF2 reations are too small to use for EDF6, and that you couldnt search for better version in tineye
I've used waifu2x on the reactions i've downloaded and it didn't do too bad of a job, even though its meant for anime pix
I used http://waifu2x.udp.jp/ -- style: artwork + noise reduction: none

original
edfratings1.png

1.6x (waifu2x)
8807171f-f428-48b0-9b69-13432b545f14.png

2x (waifu2x)
d0540237-7f14-411b-bb76-04953a560f20.png

From top to bottom, as I remember:
tool: ancient first version of "informative" when ratings other than like, trigger warning, dislike/shit post were added back in 2015
checkmark: i agree
thumbs up: like
abc checkmark: unused
rainbow: OP is a fag (only available for OP posts)
paintbrush: quality shoop
info symbol: newer informative (also i think it was the old trigger warning?)
heart: feels
face: unused
x: originally i think it was "disagree" then became "fuck off retard" because of a meme
clock: tl;dr
wallet(?): unused
winner star: nobody cares
thumbs down: dislike

the upscaled versions of kys, oyvey and lolfgtusukbals end up being shitty and pixelated (these might need noise reduction, but the new ones youve made are fine replacements anyway so nobody cares)
edfratingkillyourself.png
edfratinglololfgtusukbalsolololo.png
edfratingoyvey.png
bf0c2d11-3bf1-46c8-a0be-f35590b036c0.png
79cf3e95-b447-4387-b1dd-7e188d426af7.png
983ca866-d173-42e4-b907-4bf631876f69.png
3aa0ef79-2067-4292-8d8b-c405e23b25d7.png

heres the old :D too (maysam scraped the orginal a while back)
og:
D.gif

1.6x:
701f8976-8f62-4fc0-a0fd-16677aeb5818.png

2x:
e77ed8d7-4ae1-441b-b38c-c207128c4c53.png

pls add one of these to the emotes along with the high quality vector version, i want to bask in its shitty quality glory

Last edited:

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Btw I get all these from here
there's also .ch and .se
there are other archives too (like wayback machine) but they usually dont do as good of a job of preserving images imo
protip: if an image doesnt show when clicking over it (like the "like" rating usually shows a 1px empty image when clicking it) go right click > inspect > network and refresh. Then search for .png, .gif, .jpg etc and you should be able to find the image you're looking for. Or scrape the images in a way thats better if you know any

^ This thread has quite a few positive, neutral and negative ratings with their exact names
notably wut which was also an emoticon which we dont have
og
edfratingwut.png
- 1.6x
cbda6062-843c-4dd3-b76c-0975443b63fb.png
- 2x
c718062b-1170-4a0a-95ef-0936bd6147a2.png

Since it's also an emote there may be a higher quality version in the archives as an emoticon in some thread

trigger warning
edfratingtriggerwarning.png
0320be9d-b3fe-44e7-90e2-a295d3fee111.png
5773c758-9a59-4c86-aaa9-5d4d00f3e164.png

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
averyfriendlycommunity.png

protip: if an image doesnt show when clicking over it (like the "like" rating usually shows a 1px empty image when clicking it) go right click > inspect > network and refresh. Then search for .png, .gif, .jpg etc and you should be able to find the image you're looking for. Or scrape the images in a way thats better if you know any
For some reason this doesnt work for all images (the "very friendly community" image i posted here doesnt show with this method)
Also medal gifs are jpgs for some reason
basically all the images are all fucky
heres some medals

.wil idk how to internet so if you care enough you could use magic script scraper shit to get every medal, rating and emoticon that has been archived automatically by scraping this archive instead of doing it manually, but i dont know how you'd go about doing something like that I only know how to "hello world" in FORTRAN (I can calculate π with FORTRAN too though I'm a smart boy so if I can help out tell me)

Last edited:

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
@.wil you said that the EDF2 reations are too small to use for EDF6, and that you couldnt search for better version in tineye
I've used waifu2x on the reactions i've downloaded and it didn't do too bad of a job, even though its meant for anime pix
I used http://waifu2x.udp.jp/ -- style: artwork + noise reduction: none

original
View attachment 7814
1.6x (waifu2x)
View attachment 7816
2x (waifu2x)
View attachment 7815
From top to bottom, as I remember:
tool: ancient first version of "informative" when ratings other than like, trigger warning, dislike/shit post were added back in 2015
checkmark: i agree
thumbs up: like
abc checkmark: unused
rainbow: OP is a fag (only available for OP posts)
paintbrush: quality shoop
info symbol: newer informative (also i think it was the old trigger warning?)
heart: feels
face: unused
x: originally i think it was "disagree" then became "fuck off retard" because of a meme
clock: tl;dr
wallet(?): unused
winner star: nobody cares
thumbs down: dislike

the upscaled versions of kys, oyvey and lolfgtusukbals end up being shitty and pixelated (these might need noise reduction, but the new ones youve made are fine replacements anyway so nobody cares)
View attachment 7817View attachment 7818View attachment 7819View attachment 7820View attachment 7821View attachment 7822View attachment 7823

heres the old :D too (maysam scraped the orginal a while back)
og: View attachment 7824
1.6x: View attachment 7825
2x: View attachment 7826

pls add one of these to the emotes along with the high quality vector version, i want to bask in its shitty quality glory
my nigga are you really gonna make me cut each one of these icons out of the long sprite sheet?

YaroslavTV

Ukrainian man
Reaction score
Can you please bring back the ratio for the user profiles? They do miss seeing how many reactions the users have received or given to them.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Please implement a Viril barrier.
Some sort of captcha where you have to pick the three normal social interactions in a 3x3 grid would probably do. Or just having to spell normal every day words correctly.

Top Bottom