Sup Everyone

Thegibuspyro

Projecter of TehLULZ
Reaction score
I Am very new to ED. what should i do?
I can help with templates Or pages.

Also What should count as Lulz or just a petty incell celling a girl a slut for rejecting her. (i.e Chris chan)

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I Am very new to ED. what should i do?
Logoff.

I can help with templates Or pages.
Talk to one of the wiki admins (CrackRabb, TabbyGarf, and/or Zagan), leave a comment on their talk page.

Also What should count as Lulz or just a petty incell celling a girl a slut for rejecting her. (i.e Chris chan)
Original content, based on current events involving the internet and its denziens.

It is trial and error, you post something and it either gets a chuckle or you are called an unfunny faggot.

Either way, we win and you lose.

Thegibuspyro

Projecter of TehLULZ
Reaction score
Logoff.

Talk to one of the wiki admins (CrackRabb, TabbyGarf, and/or Zagan), leave a comment on their talk page.

Original content, based on current events involving the internet and its denziens.

It is trial and error, you post something and it either gets a chuckle or you are called an unfunny faggot.

Either way, we win and you lose.
You know what your right, I should log off.

Cock

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thegibuspyro

Projecter of TehLULZ
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nice.

Top Bottom