umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Testing

=========
Edit by .wil

TagCloud is now working. Use the fucking tags when making a thread. This helps with SEO and jewgle finding our shithole of a website. Try to make them relevant to the thread. Staff can add tags. Things are still being worked out, and you know if UMK is doing something he won't get it right the first time and we'll have to bitch at him until he figures it out.

/end
===========

Last edited by a moderator:

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Also if ur a mod or admin you should be able to add tags to existing threads and anyone can add them to threads they've created.

If you can't @UMK will have this fixed by the time I wake up from my nap or Ill be really cranky with him when I wake up.

Also naming ur files something not 1112352.jpg before you slam enter will help with joogle results. If @GloriousReader doesnt start doing this on the wiki I'm going to find him in vegas and force him to marry me at gunpoint.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Also if ur a mod or admin you should be able to add tags to existing threads and anyone can add them to threads they've created.
You should let anyone add tags
I mean yeah, the tags will become an unreadable shithole with most threads having something like 900 tags mostly consisting of "kurisu sucked my black man balls" or "dropdatwat licked horse semen off a male hooker's ass" but really what's the point otherwise

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
You should let anyone add tags
I mean yeah, the tags will become an unreadable shithole with most threads having something like 900 tags mostly consisting of "kurisu sucked my black man balls" or "dropdatwat licked horse semen off a male hooker's ass" but really what's the point otherwise
I want that too. Problem is, the old plugin is deprecated. Maybe with some tweaking things can be figured out or we can delimit things and let it be a free-for-all. It'll be a text wall at the top of every page otherwise without any kind of limits and it doesn't seem like it would be easy to make it appear at the bottom of the page. @umkemesik can probably take a look at this too considering he's the one that got it working in the first place. I want the passive-aggressive tagging on every thread per the sacred EDF tradition. The tagging is also good for SEO.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I want that too. Problem is, the old plugin is deprecated. Maybe with some tweaking things can be figured out or we can delimit things and let it be a free-for-all. It'll be a text wall at the top of every page otherwise without any kind of limits and it doesn't seem like it would be easy to make it appear at the bottom of the page. @umkemesik can probably take a look at this too considering he's the one that got it working in the first place. I want the passive-aggressive tagging on every thread per the sacred EDF tradition. The tagging is also good for SEO.
Looks like you guys are busy trying to get xenforo to work properly
Maybe we should've used phpbb :awesome:

Top Bottom