Techmology links and news of interest

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
You can now buy AMC digital gift cards using Dogecoin

AMC has begun accepting payment for its digital gift cards in Dogecoin and other cryptocurrencies. CEO Adam Aron made the announcement via Twitter on Wednesday.

"Huge news Dogecoin fans! As we work to accept online crypto payments, now you can buy @AMCTheatres digital gift cards (up to $200 per day) with Dogecoin and other cryptocurrency using a BitPay Wallet. Accepted on our web site, mobile app and in theatres," Aron tweeted.

To purchase AMC's digital gift cards with Doge, you'll need to sign up for BitPay, an Atlanta-based crypto payment processor that also provides digital gift cards for other big-name retailers including Amazon, GameStop and Home Depot. AMC's gift cards can be used to purchase movie tickets and concessions -- it's not entirely clear on AMC's website if digital gift cards can be used the same way. AMC did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In January, the value of Dogecoin rose more than 300% over the course of a few days -- a swing attributed, in part, to promotion on Twitter from Elon Musk. Beyond boosting its short-term value, Musk's promotion has helped Dogecoin become a part of the popular lexicon. In one tweet, Musk shared an image of a fake magazine called "Dogue" with a dog-themed cover.
https://www.cnet.com/personal-finance/crypto/you-can-now-buy-amc-digital-gift-cards-using-dogecoin/

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
You can generate some artwork pictures with different kinds of styles with google keywords, just mix them up and you'll have some resemblance to the results of the words you used.
https://app.wombo.art/

By now this one is old as fuck, but there's some leak of Pfizer with the internal discussion revealing how some RNA integrity should be at 70% when it stood at 50% something and how they bypassed some of the trials. Instead of ensuring its safety they fast-tracked a lot of the shit to push it to the market and licked the ass of EU clients. Otherwise it's a nothingburger but I await further leaks to be uncovered.
https://raidforums.com/Thread-The-Deleted-Pfizer-Leak-Download

Reaction score
Yeah, another huge reason to cut the cord. Half the time you sit down to watch anything on TV has to be spent watching commercial after commercial of boring, uninteresting and useless crap that no one really needs but they still manage to get dupes tempted to buy thanks to some clever marketing techniques.

I recently switched my internet provider from Spectrum to AT&T and it was a pain in the butt to go through the process because every time I called AT&T they kept pressuring me to but the internet + TV combo and would not let me get the internet only. They said it was their policy and they couldn't sell me the internet alone and simply refused. It was almost always a spic I had to deal with on the phone, too. Anyway, I went to their website and did the whole process online. It was a breeze and I had a really nice representative chatting with me and guiding me through the process the whole way. I had no problem at all getting only the internet doing it this way.

Just goes to show you how desperate the Jew TV cable business is to sell people their subscriptions to the point of blatantly lying to your face about their policy and forcing it down your throat.

Screw them.

Top Bottom