technological boomerism

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
am i the only one who doesn't get all those new fancy social media? only have facebook from back when you needed it for messenger but only use it for messenging. kinda know about how twitter works but feel like most people on it are way too self-important
instagram seems like pointless circlejerk
discord is like teamspeak but you can't actually own the server yourself
snapchat and tiktok for me are completely impossible to understand

have friends who use them but personally never felt that i'm missing something out because i'm not on instagram or snapchat

is there any social media really worth using?

chuj

Reaction score
yes you can you fucking retard
no you can't you fuckwit. you can only host them via discord themselves which means they handle all the server data. you can't host it from anywhere else (i.e your private vps. it's like saying you own your twitter posts

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
There is nothing to understand. You post vids of yourself being a fucktard/e-whore to be noticed by other fucktards/e-whores.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
no you can't you fuckwit. you can only host them via discord themselves which means they handle all the server data. you can't host it from anywhere else (i.e your private vps. it's like saying you own your twitter posts
Completely wrong, as fucking usual.

Discord has a build available for private hosting. Fuck you.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
Social media is retarded.

Just use it to annoy and be a pest to others.
SOCIAL MEDIA USED 2 BE OK BUT WE'RE SLOWLY INCHING TOWARDS AN ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE I FEEL. I BELIEVE HAVING SOCIAL MEDIA HAS NO ACTUAL "SOCIAL" BENEFITS TO IT ANYMORE AND JUST GIVES THE LIZZARD SPACE JEW KABAL MORE LEVERAGE OVER U BY MONITORING EVERY CONVO YOU HAVE.

MY ADVICE IS PROBABLY 2 HAVE A FACEBOOK WITH NOTHING ON IT THAT YOU USE TO LIKE YOUR COWORKERS STUPID FUCKING BALI HOLIDAY PHOTOS IN ORDER 2 MAINTAIN RAPPORT & NOT BE LABELLED A WEIRDO. DELETE INSTA GRAM AND DELETE TWITTER

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
SOCIAL MEDIA USED 2 BE OK BUT WE'RE SLOWLY INCHING TOWARDS AN ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARE I FEEL. I BELIEVE HAVING SOCIAL MEDIA HAS NO ACTUAL "SOCIAL" BENEFITS TO IT ANYMORE AND JUST GIVES THE LIZZARD SPACE JEW KABAL MORE LEVERAGE OVER U BY MONITORING EVERY CONVO YOU HAVE.

MY ADVICE IS PROBABLY 2 HAVE A FACEBOOK WITH NOTHING ON IT THAT YOU USE TO LIKE YOUR COWORKERS STUPID FUCKING BALI HOLIDAY PHOTOS IN ORDER 2 MAINTAIN RAPPORT & NOT BE LABELLED A WEIRDO. DELETE INSTA GRAM AND DELETE TWITTER
social media has always been retarded havent used it for years

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
ive never used tiktok because it's for retarded people but snapchat is just a messaging app basically. its really not hard to understand

Mark

Newfag
Reaction score
Using Element and Telegram is better than Doxcord, Snapchat, Boomerbook, TikTok and Instagram.

chuj

Reaction score
Using Element and Telegram is better than Doxcord, Snapchat, Boomerbook, TikTok and Instagram.
me and my brother convinced most of my family to use signal, which is imo like telegram with better focus on security

Top Bottom