Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I must release the chat logs. The drama and lulz must be known.
I know this is way to late, but I should've just put these out sooner and got the ridicule for this shit sooner.
So here I go.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
BTW: Some of this might be boring, some of it might be informative.
and although all of this may be increadably autistic, it's for a purpose I thought, at the time, was good.

TelloSimian64

Newfag
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm glad ED is still around & wasn't taken out like Parlor. I watched videos on ED possibly going down back in 2019, & again I'm glad it didn't because I probably would have been a victim of that creep Tyciol/Tycio/Tyc (Whatever he calls himself) in early 2020 if it did. I know the site doesn't have the best reputation, but I still think it deserves to exist if it has the potential to save even one person from the clutches of internet creeps.

TelloSimian64

Newfag
Reaction score
@Likeicare, Tyciol has a whole article on him on the main wiki, I was almost a victim of him on Wikia/Fandom (Before I deleted my Wikia account) back in early 2020 until I came across his ED article found out what he did & blocked him on every platform he tried to talk to me on. Hopefully that explains it.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
@Likeicare, Tyciol has a whole article on him on the main wiki, I was almost a victim of him on Wikia/Fandom (Before I deleted my Wikia account) back in early 2020 until I came across his ED article found out what he did & blocked him on every platform he tried to talk to me on. Hopefully that explains it.
yes i know exactly who he is, but a victim how

Top Bottom