The Assassination of Derek Chauvin by the coward Fentanyl Floyd

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
trial news, be on the look out for the sister thread after the acquittal, george floyd riots 2 electric boogaloo.

Link to the bodycam transcript along with news link.

Jury selections been fun, so far the only juror selected has been a taco bell manager who said if george wouldnt of fucked around he wouldnt of found out.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
30 year old white guy being questioned, sounds like an actual human being

>white
>male
>removed mask
>listens to sports talk radio
>turns off radio when fentanyl floyd news comes on
>going to bend oregon for wifes 40th birthday
>wife kids and 8 year military vet
the prosecutions gonna strike this honkey

Last edited:

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
30 year old white guy being questioned, sounds like an actual human being

>white
>male
>removed mask
>listens to sports talk radio
>turns off radio when fentanyl floyd news comes on
>going to bend oregon for wifes 40th birthday
>wife kids and 8 year military vet
the prosecutions gonna strike this honkey
He just said his work team is very diverse and does not pay much attention to news.

So ya, I expect him to get 86'd by the prosecutor.

Thanks for your coverage in this case.

Hiphoppity

Ediot
Reaction score
Here are the Minnesota charges

609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
Sec. 609.195 MN Statutes
https://archive.md/TBDug

(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.
(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.
609.205 MANSLAUGHTER IN THE SECOND DEGREE.
Sec. 609.205 MN Statutes
https://archive.md/URTc6

A person who causes the death of another by any of the following means is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than ten years or to payment of a fine of not more than $20,000, or both:

(1) by the person's culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another; or

(2) by shooting another with a firearm or other dangerous weapon as a result of negligently believing the other to be a deer or other animal; or

(3) by setting a spring gun, pit fall, deadfall, snare, or other like dangerous weapon or device; or

(4) by negligently or intentionally permitting any animal, known by the person to have vicious propensities or to have caused great or substantial bodily harm in the past, to run uncontrolled off the owner's premises, or negligently failing to keep it properly confined; or

(5) by committing or attempting to commit a violation of section 609.378 (neglect or endangerment of a child), and murder in the first, second, or third degree is not committed thereby.

If proven by a preponderance of the evidence, it shall be an affirmative defense to criminal liability under clause (4) that the victim provoked the animal to cause the victim's death.
609.19 MURDER IN THE SECOND DEGREE.
https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/609.19
https://archive.md/SyYtz
Subdivision 1.Intentional murder; drive-by shootings.

Whoever does either of the following is guilty of murder in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 40 years:
(1) causes the death of a human being with intent to effect the death of that person or another, but without premeditation; or
(2) causes the death of a human being while committing or attempting to commit a drive-by shooting in violation of section 609.66, subdivision 1e, under circumstances other than those described in section 609.185, paragraph (a), clause (3).
Subd. 2.Unintentional murders.

Whoever does either of the following is guilty of unintentional murder in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 40 years:
(1) causes the death of a human being, without intent to effect the death of any person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense other than criminal sexual conduct in the first or second degree with force or violence or a drive-by shooting; or
(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim, when the perpetrator is restrained under an order for protection and the victim is a person designated to receive protection under the order. As used in this clause, "order for protection" includes an order for protection issued under chapter 518B; a harassment restraining order issued under section 609.748; a court order setting conditions of pretrial release or conditions of a criminal sentence or juvenile court disposition; a restraining order issued in a marriage dissolution action; and any order issued by a court of another state or of the United States that is similar to any of these orders.

Reaction score
View attachment 6393

"No I don't find it distracting when people are filming me and cussing me out"

Immediately begins crying during cross examination

View attachment 6394

Now hes asking about narcan and shes turning into porky pig
I hope the defense fucks this bitch up, sucks I gotta work so I cant watch this shitshow. Cross examine the hell out of these people. Did the defense bring up that the black guy who did MMA was rioting and committing crimes on may 25th 2020 and afterwards.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
I hope the defense fucks this bitch up, sucks I gotta work so I cant watch this shitshow. Cross examine the hell out of these people. Did the defense bring up that the black guy who did MMA was rioting and committing crimes on may 25th 2020 and afterwards.
hes raping her on the stand, hes caught every single one lying except the little kids the prosecution called today

they havent brought up the fact that their glow nigger mma witness is caught on camera throwing a rock through a police windshield no

nelson might pull this off

Reaction score
hes raping her on the stand, hes caught every single one lying except the little kids the prosecution called today

they havent brought up the fact that their glow nigger mma witness is caught on camera throwing a rock through a police windshield no

Man I hope he does pull it off. I have no idea why they wouldnt bring up the glow nigger rioting or maybe hes saving that for his opening arguments or something.

Reaction score

And Rape is good, rape is pure, this bitch deserves rape.

Top Bottom