The Assassination of Derek Chauvin by the coward Fentanyl Floyd

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You don't take low-rents and put them into a high-rent neighborhood without them bringing their low-rent attitude and mannerisms.
Doubt they would care.
i suspect they're smart enough to act the Uncle Tom for a little while, but there's no denying one's inherent nature.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
i suspect they're smart enough to act the Uncle Tom for a little while, but there's no denying one's inherent nature.
Nah it's weird it's almost as if they look at it as "disrespecting blackness." Me living in several black neighborhoods it was like that, you could always tell who was "normal" by looking at their house, bushes trimmed, lawn mowed, trash picked up around the house, they liked to garden, plant stuff etc. __ Normal people. Often ex-military or professional -- ones who were self confident in which some asshole hating you didn't mean a fucking thing.

Then there were the others. Porch falling apart, house half painted. Lawn mowed once a month if that. What can you do. You can't take someone and force themselves to have house pride. Which is odd since if you say anything they'll often do one of two things, get violent, or berate you on the vice of pride.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
View attachment 6945
>FINALLY... The Rock has come back to...
>/pol/ville
>As I look out through the net...I see nothing but trannie faggot jabronis here
>and Twitter is filled Nelson naysayers
>/ctg/ is full of Daddy Nelson drawings
>and one day I saw him looking at The Rock
>Checking out the People's champ
>drooling over the people's streusel
>I said, "Nelson, My eyes are up here."
>He came walking over
"Rock? Please? I like Streusel."
>**Raises the people eyebrow**
>"You like Streusel?"
"Yes Rock"
>"You like Pancakes?"
"Ummm yeah"
>"How about waffles?"
"They're Ok"
>"Well waffle your roody poo candy ass out of here you two bit lawyer!"
"But Rock I just thought"
>"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK, CHAUVIN IS INNOCENT, QUIT BEIN A JABRONI AND GET HIM AQUITTED."
>"OR I'M GONNA TAKE YA THROUGH CANDY ASS PLACE, PAST JABRONI STREET, ALL THE WAY TO ROCK BOTTOM AVENUE."

>Jim Ross, "Rock bottom! Rock bottom"
"Know the most electrifying move in sports entertainment!"
***People's elbow***
>*music plays*
Beautiful.

You got any more

Top Bottom