.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
and here i was thinking i got a bad bunch of shine with methanol in it and was going blind but it's just wil fucking up the theme again
not me

not my fault umk can't tell the difference between purple and pink.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
not me

not my fault umk can't tell the difference between purple and pink.
sorry for casting stones
also what's with the red color in gertbox? it looks like i'm having connectivity problems
Screenshot (4).png

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Yeah I dont even know why you changed it it was fine before
>The banner on the top was dark and subtle (as it should be, its a menu that's on the sidelines) now its eye-raping gay purple (not the cool royalty purple kind either, the gay purple)
>There were nice contrasts with the grays and the blacks (more a e s t h e t i c in general)
>You could differenciate the new alerts from the old by seeing the hue of the alert
You niggas have no taste fr

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Just change it back to what it was completely and let me and tabs handle all aesthetic choices cuz we got real gusto
@Killerratte gave me the OG hex code. Looking at it, and the previous EDF screenshots, it's the closet we are going to get. I also conferred with a few oldFags.

We aren't married to it, so if the community wants a shade darker or whatever, fine. I don't care, and was just restoring the og color.

I did have a question. I was told unread messages were a green AE (this must of been post 2017).

I would like some feedback if it's OK the way it is or how it is supposed to be (unread and read thread icons).

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
@Killerratte gave me the OG hex code. Looking at it, and the previous EDF screenshots, it's the closet we are going to get. I also conferred with a few oldFags.

We aren't married to it, so if the community wants a shade darker or whatever, fine. I don't care, and was just restoring the og color.

I did have a question. I was told unread messages were a green AE (this must of been post 2017).

I would like some feedback if it's OK the way it is or how it is supposed to be (unread and read thread icons).
Well it doesnt remind me of EDF2, but the years of unprecedented alcohol consumption might be the cause of this memory discrepancy

I think i remember there was a symbol next to each thread which would change whether youve read it or not but i dont remember how it looked like

I'll look at some screenshots at how edf2 used to look like and ill post again

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I'll look at some screenshots at how edf2 used to look like and ill post again
Sorry for pixelated screenshots, the firefox screenshot fucks up the quality when using the copy function and I aint downloading this shit
1621414360382.png

1621414086854.png

1621413854860.png

^edf2theme now (edf2.2)
1621414404689.png

1621414057031.png

^edf2theme previously (edf2.1)
1621414115754.png

1621414331923.png

1621413813663.png

^OG edf2 (edf2.0)
Notice
>edf2.0 had rounded corners like childrens toys like edf2.1, edf2.2 has sharp corners that will be scary for our autistic users :frown:
>edf2.0 userbox is different (edf2.0 has user info like join date etc)
>all menu banners different colours
>The top of the site is now black for some reason, looks like shit
>edf2.0 has a shaded gradient box around the ratings
>some other shit nigga idk I was gonna make a full list but you can see the shit thats different anyway so fuck it
Honestly now that the menu banner is not eyefucking me they all look pretty similar and I dont have a problem with the new theme now that im used to it, but I said id check the screenshots and my autism cant let that go. Still dont know why you changed it. I mean I get making it more similar to EDF2 so that it be /comfy/ and nostalgia and shit but it doesnt have to look exactly like it, it actually looks like it already, some parts look better actually, like the badges, doesnt have to be the same unless I want it to be the same because I'm kinda a big deal around here
tl;dr i could have used the minutes making this post into doing something productive for society, fucking unwatch this thread and ban me from this shithole so I can focus my energy into finally getting laid, getting married, having children, getting a job, buying a nice house and a car so that when I die it's going to be on a deathbed with my children and wife and relatives around and not dying alone of a heart attack because I smoked one too many cigs and ate one too many gabagools and because I jacked off too hard to some sick hentai shit until I bust a gasket, wailing around like a worm dying alone in the damp dark basement floor of my mom's house, with the last thought in my mind before the Grim Reapers chilly hand grabs me by the shoulder being "holy fuck I need to nuke my hdd or I'm megafucked"

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Also make the new alerts colour different from the old ones I have to count the number of new alerts now like I'm trying to find an email in the 1980's like some sort of slave it worked before dammit

Top Bottom