The Triumphant Return of "I'm not a racist but it's going to be a long hot summer of BUCK WILD NIGGERS!"

Magalicious

Won by a LANDSLIDE - Proudly Unvaccinated
Reaction score
"oook oook oook oook oook"
\

1-year-old girl, 2 others slain at Louisiana swimming pool (msn.com)

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Two people walked into the swimming pool area of a Louisiana apartment complex on Memorial Day and opened fire on two young men, also killing a 1-year-old girl who was playing by the pool, police said.

The shootings happened after the two entered the gated area and confronted the victims, Baton Rouge police Sgt. Don Coppola Jr. told The Advocate.

After an argument, the suspects shot both of them — Reginald Thomas, 20; and Dewayne Dunn, 17 — and also struck the child, Ja’tyri Brown.

Police say Thomas and Dunn died at the scene. Ja’tyri died later at a hospital.

Details about the suspects or a possible motive were not immediately released, the newspaper reported.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
\

1-year-old girl, 2 others slain at Louisiana swimming pool (msn.com)

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Two people walked into the swimming pool area of a Louisiana apartment complex on Memorial Day and opened fire on two young men, also killing a 1-year-old girl who was playing by the pool, police said.

The shootings happened after the two entered the gated area and confronted the victims, Baton Rouge police Sgt. Don Coppola Jr. told The Advocate.

After an argument, the suspects shot both of them — Reginald Thomas, 20; and Dewayne Dunn, 17 — and also struck the child, Ja’tyri Brown.

Police say Thomas and Dunn died at the scene. Ja’tyri died later at a hospital.

Details about the suspects or a possible motive were not immediately released, the newspaper reported.
Fuck off Quence sock

Magalicious

Reaction score
Chimps flee to safety of trees when confronted with mortal danger

NEW ORLEANS — A party at a home on Delery Street was interrupted by gunfire Sunday night. When the shooting stopped, a 12-year-old girl had suffered fatal injuries. A 19-year-old man was hospitalized in critical condition and another person was injured.

The party was categorized by neighbors as a birthday party, but Superintendent Shaun Ferguson, at an afternoon news conference called it a graduation party. Either way, it's a tragic outcome.

"It’s very sad. It’s very tragic," said Ferguson. "Our citizens are celebrating an accomplishment, a significant accomplishment – graduation. 12-year-old deceased victim was attending the party when individuals fired."

The Orleans Parish Coroner's Office later identified the girl as Todriana Peters.

Ferguson said the investigation was in its early stages and he wasn't certain if the victim was a resident or was in town visiting for the celebration.

One person who was at the party said she heard the shots being fired outside and she ran outside and found the girl badly injured. With some medical training she received in the military, she applied a tourniquet on the child’s leg and put pressure on her head until EMS arrived.

"I ran to the little girl and seen there was blood," said the woman, who did not want to be identified. "I wrapped her up as best as I can. I tried to put pressure on it so she didn’t bleed out. We got more towels, I wrapped her some more."

A person who lived close to the shooting scene said she came outside after the shooting stopped to find a teenager in her tree, hiding so he wouldn’t get shot.

\

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Yep. Niggers too.

But he didn't suck up to chinks, mexcrement, or muslims.
So are you pissed Trump lost because he sucked up to the "niggers and jews," or are you pissed because he didn't suck up enough to the "chinks, mexicans and muslims."

but he crushed the trannies tho. So bonus point at least?

Magalicious

Reaction score
\

A high school student who was shot dead outside a Mississippi gas station just hours after her graduation was killed two months after her boyfriend was also gunned down.

Kennedy Hobbs, 18, was shot three times at a Texaco gas station in Jackson just before 11pm on Tuesday as she was on her way to a graduation party.

Hours earlier, video livestreamed on Facebook showed the teenager - dressed in silver high heels and a royal blue cap - smiling as she received her diploma at Murrah High School.

Her death came just two months after her 21-year-old boyfriend Jaquan Williams was shot dead outside a convenience store in Jackson.

Police say the shooter fled the scene before officers arrived and they are still in the process of questioning witnesses.

They have not released any information on whether Hobbs - who died at the scene - knew her killer or what circumstances led to her death.

It wasn't immediately if police believe her death is linked in any way to her boyfriend's killing.

Magalicious

Reaction score
she appears to be cooperating and giving him the cash drawer in the video but the primate didn't want to go back to nigger college.

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for the suspect who gunned down a Dunkin' store manager in North Philadelphia.

The incident happened Saturday around 5:30 a.m. on the 500 block of W. Lehigh Avenue.

Police say the store manager, Christine Lugo, 41, was opening the shop when she was approached by an armed man and forced into the business.

Once inside, the suspect demanded she hand over money from the store office. After taking the money, the suspect shot Lugo in the head. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
she appears to be cooperating and giving him the cash drawer in the video but the primate didn't want to go back to nigger college.
Considering the circumstances, would your Dad appreciate this extra exposure?

Last edited:

Magalicious

Reaction score
Considering the circumstances, would your Dad appreciate this extra exposure?
I doubt my Dad gives a fuck about niggers killing mystery meat in Filthadelphia. You may be implying that I shouldn't post this youtube video because it's insensitive to the feelings of the mystery meat's family members, but I doubt any of them read an obscure message board full of drooling morons who couldn't express themselves coherently if their lives depended on it. And even if they did read this, I don't care about their feelings. In fact, if everyone in Filthadelphia suddenly dropped dead that would be genuine urban renewal.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
"a man who allegedly assaulted a woman "video showing man beating a woman"

Honestly, this faggotry has to stop. including yours.

Top Bottom