!!!There is something that must talk about!!! (gay email to oddguy)

Samuel

Ediot
Reaction score
(The following is a recreation of an email that @oddguy read on the dick show)

Dear Oddguy,

In this letter, I'm not going to be all ass kissy. I need to address something serious, a certain individual has just recently lost a lot of respect because of recent events that have played out during the course of mid-march. The man I am talking about is Dick Masterson.

Since the lockdown, he has shown himself to be a massive lolcow and I believe it is something that needs to be address by the bureaucrats of encyclopedia dramatica.

I'm sorry if it's short or unspecified, it is 12:00 AM or 2400, I don't know what time it is in New Jersey or Israel or wherever the fuck you live.
As soon as you get done reading this email, please contact me back, rather you have more questions or just want me to elaborate.

DICK MASTERSON BETRAYED THE LULZ!!!

And now you and your ED bureaucrat friends, as guardians of the lulz, must decide his fate.
Again, contact me back as soon as you can.

From Mr.niggerfaggot

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Post your asshole first.

After that people will help you in your noble endeavours.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
(The following is a recreation of an email that @oddguy read on the dick show)

Dear Oddguy,

In this letter, I'm not going to be all ass kissy. I need to address something serious, a certain individual has just recently lost a lot of respect because of recent events that have played out during the course of mid-march. The man I am talking about is Dick Masterson.

Since the lockdown, he has shown himself to be a massive lolcow and I believe it is something that needs to be address by the bureaucrats of encyclopedia dramatica.

I'm sorry if it's short or unspecified, it is 12:00 AM or 2400, I don't know what time it is in New Jersey or Israel or wherever the fuck you live.
As soon as you get done reading this email, please contact me back, rather you have more questions or just want me to elaborate.

DICK MASTERSON BETRAYED THE LULZ!!!

And now you and your ED bureaucrat friends, as guardians of the lulz, must decide his fate.
Again, contact me back as soon as you can.

From Mr.niggerfaggot
Yah, I'm the gay weirdo you guys are talking about.
I did address this in another thread, but I wrote that stupid Email. I regret it, but also find my retardation lulzy.
I still think ED should stop kissing dick's ass, but a retarded email to mr. oy vey was not a good Idea.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
So, people didn't care when I told everyone I'm Mr. Niggerfaggot who kept emailing oddguy for a while, but when I started white knighting for him, everyone just decided, "NOW HE IS A FAGGOT!!!"

Top Bottom