Thoughts on racism/white supremacy?

Mark

Newfag
Reaction score
It seems to be a recurring topic now with all these recent social media shutdowns and internet censorship courtesy of Big Tech. But one point that both sides seem to be missing out on is who exactly gave us that technology in the first place? Answer? A white supremacist. If it weren't for William Shockley (inventor of the Point Contact Transistor and the Bipolar Junction Transistor and proponent of scientific racism), there would be no computers that don't use vacuum tubes, internet, cell phones or flat screen TVs. And there also wouldn't be no Silicon Valley either. And white supremacists were also instrumental to our knowledge in the field of genetics, psychology, biology and other fields of study, including the Stanford-Binet IQ test. Surely, I would think that white supremacists should be given some credit.

Anyone?

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
RACISTS ARE IDIOTS WITHOUT BETTER HOBBY TO FOCUS THEIR TIME IN.... THATS MY OPINION
you are right i hate them brown ppl acting like i own them something because 300 year ago some unrelated to me guy on another continent bought dark brown people off light brown people and made them work his fields

Reaction score
Systemic racism dosent exist, its an excuse the elites use to increase racial hatred between groups in the run up to the election. White supremacy dosent exist anymore in the way it did in say 1930s Germany or 1950s America. White supremacy is a boogyman to the left like Jews owning the world and running everything(in a way that negatively effects white people) is a boogyman to white nationalists.

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
you are right i hate them brown ppl acting like i own them something because 300 year ago some unrelated to me guy on another continent bought dark brown people off light brown people and made them work his fields
Shouldnt you be asking for gibs from china cause of what the Yuan Dynasty did?

Mark

Newfag
Reaction score
With all the news about the George Floyd protests, it has become clear that pretty much everyone hates Antifa now. Not just white supremacists anymore, but just your average person, regardless of race. Norway knows how to deal with their commies, let me just say that.

7rhrc8nn-1345863938.jpg

Mark

Newfag
Reaction score
I know I am going to get a lot of hate for saying this, but I like Richard Spencer. He just bring back too much nostalgia for me to ever drop him. I was also a huge fan of Evalion, Brother Nathaniel, Moon Man, racist Vines, etc. I've been uber redpilled ever since 2012 when the Trayvon Martin shooting happened, but I didn't really start to get involved in politics until 2016.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Richard Spencer
neonazis who still think that half of europe isn't white are really shitting into their own nest, aren't they? he was kicked out of european union for that if i remember correctly

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I know I am going to get a lot of hate for saying this, but I like Richard Spencer. He just bring back too much nostalgia for me to ever drop him. I was also a huge fan of Evalion, Brother Nathaniel, Moon Man, racist Vines, etc. I've been uber redpilled ever since 2012 when the Trayvon Martin shooting happened, but I didn't really start to get involved in politics until 2016.
iirc, spencer tried calling the feds on some other eceleb neonnazi he was having a feud with.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
cringe

Top Bottom