Thoughts on racism/white supremacy?

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
A vintage clothing store in Savannah, Ga., was forced to apologize earlier this week after announcing a refundable $20 fee for white customers to shop at the store’s downtown location while waiving the fee for people of color, reports said.

Raine Blunk, the store’s manager, told WJCL that he believed the store’s earlier move was “within the confines of the law,” and said it was “unfortunate to have thousands of people commenting and messaging us saying they are going to sue us and have contacted the Department of Labor.”
rip

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
but anyways the people who die probably deserve it

after all

they're dead

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
I know I am going to get a lot of hate for saying this, but I like Richard Spencer. He just bring back too much nostalgia for me to ever drop him. I was also a huge fan of Evalion, Brother Nathaniel, Moon Man, racist Vines, etc. I've been uber redpilled ever since 2012 when the Trayvon Martin shooting happened, but I didn't really start to get involved in politics until 2016.
nobody is going to hate on you they'll just call you retarded

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
in fact i'd make a reasonably large bet that Andrew Anglin/Weev are both federal plants

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
wasnt weev a mod for the ED irc chat? i remember he didnt bother with either the wiki or the forum much.
he once came by to sperg at us and lap up some adulation that didn't materialize

then he left again

dunno if the wiki saw him

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I tthink it's the only way our society can progress.
I think people like southern dingo are very wize, and those who make fun of them just haven't pulled out the wool that (((certian people))) have put over their eyes.

Top Bottom