Thoughts on racism/white supremacy?

Mr Bubbless

Newfag
Reaction score
stormfront is fuckin misleading i want storm updates not fat kids complaining about coloreds
lmfaoooo literally some loser pasty 15 year old kid. talmbout "Mommy I have to save the white race!!!" headass nigga. bro can't even lift a barbell and wanna fight lmao. lil nigga feeling gangsta staying up pass his bedtime making racial violence threads. do everyone a favor and fuck off bruh

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
lmfaoooo literally some loser pasty 15 year old kid. talmbout "Mommy I have to save the white race!!!" headass nigga. bro can't even lift a barbell and wanna fight lmao. lil nigga feeling gangsta staying up pass his bedtime making racial violence threads. do everyone a favor and fuck off bruh
Hey Mark; they let you out on good behavior?

oldsmobile

Newfag
Reaction score

its genuinely funny cuz stormfront actually does have a YOUTH subforum and its pretty silly. I wont spoil any of it but, if yall dont mind having stormfront in your search history, the youth subforum is worth the laugh

Top Bottom