• tits

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • ass

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
iirc, some studies have correlated a preference for boobs with a preference for "quality" while a preference for ass equates with "quantity".

gimme dat classy babe with a perfect set of B's or C's

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Is "fries" a euphemism for penis?
You can read that according to your proclivities.

So if you like your tits with penis, then yes.

iirc, some studies have correlated a preference for boobs with a preference for "quality" while a preference for ass equates with "quantity".

gimme dat classy babe with a perfect set of B's or C's
But if she has no ass she will fall over? Also that high center of gravity will mean you can´t drive her very fast.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You can read that according to your proclivities.

So if you like your tits with penis, then yes.

But if she has no ass she will fall over? Also that high center of gravity will mean you can´t drive her very fast.
you're putting too much thought into it. the perception that women are dumb is simply the result of the extra subconscious thought cycles that go into maintaining their otherwise imbalanced allocations.

... im also talking out of my ass at this point.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
can we all agree at the very least, that a butt does not have to be a 3 tonne baboon monkey ass to be a nice ass

hate 2 sound like a boomer...but rap music has ruined society to the extent that having an ass the size of a car engine is now attractive i guess

i think a nice rounded ass that isn't too big is the way to go. i could srsly write essays about this

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
can we all agree at the very least, that a butt does not have to be a 3 tonne baboon monkey ass to be a nice ass

hate 2 sound like a boomer...but rap music has ruined society to the extent that having an ass the size of a car engine is now attractive i guess

i think a nice rounded ass that isn't too big is the way to go. i could srsly write essays about this
big butt is only good when it's accompanied by wide, child bearing hips
change my mind

Gut Pile

Self hating Jew
Reaction score
Vagina is actually the most important. You don't want tits+ass+penis. Unless you are into fucking transformers up the ass.

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
short hair? flat as an LG Flatron? muscles? i think people who claim to like tomboys are deeply closeted
I wouldn't say closeted, but they do have shit taste. Otoko no ko and MILF's are the most optimal.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
I wouldn't say closeted, but they do have shit taste. Otoko no ko and MILF's are the most optimal.
isn't otokonoko just japanese word for trannies who don't use hormones? why would you want to fuck someone you can't impregnate?

Top Bottom