TL;DR: Fucked up, got angry, got pissy, regret it, gonna better myself.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Hey everybody it’s me, Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd, again. Sorry if I didn’t keep my promise of “BEING DONE WITH ED” or “QUITTING ED” like I said I was gonna do, but I just don’t want to have my last message be one of massive spergatry.

I still want to contribute to this site, and it love it just as much as all of you, and I don’t want to fuck anything up or be a faggot. I know that’s gonna be hard for me, because ever since @Samuel documented my faggy email to @oddguy, I have had a massive legacy of faggotry and autism come from me. The thing is though, I still want to help ED grow into something great, I just overreacted when @.wil covered my user page in PAIN. I truly got nothing against .wil. He’s kinda an edgelord, but it’s fuckin ED, literally almost everyone is an edgelord; whether your autistic like me, or not autistic, your here, your an edgelord, you gotta get used to it.

Yeah but looking back, @TabbyGarf is spot on with the problems I have. The quote in response to @chuj was: “the problem is that it's not his writing style, it's his complete unknowing of how to wiki, the abuse of old things like VD's, shit messages on Talk pages, constant begging and it goes on and on.” oh he’s also quoted as saying "bawwwww fuck you jannies for not letting me breaking the wiki and fuck you wil for not making me an admin im too retarded and normal to be part of ED", as refrence to me He’s right, TabbyGarf is right. There are some things I’d like to bring up though...

1. I still kinda feel like @Mexican Hitler 100% deserves the VD I gave him. He brought the sight back, is doing a WAY, WAY, WAY, BETTER job of running it than Jacob Fagmach, and has kept the sight going, which Paperdick couldn’t do (fucking retard couldn’t keep it up for more than a week. If he was really a jew, he’d know how to keep the site from crashing all the goddamn time).
  2. I don’t know if this is justifiable, but I just thought that if someone was a documented VD Winnar, it should proudly be displayed on their user page. I don’t know if that’s retared of me to think (It probably is) but I just thought that seemed logical to me at the time.
  3. I know this isn’t in the quote I said, but shit edits is also in there somewhere. Most of them probably were shit, and due to the fact that I don’t know how to wiki, but there is one I would like to explain; that would be the Ethan Ralph Article. I undid the edits before by @GloriousReader, much to his dismay I’m sure, but you can’t just do that to someone like Ralph. He’s like a more popular version of Onideus; Imagine if that happened to the Onedius article. The person who did that would be labeled an “all powerful faggot” forever and ever.

However, other than these points, Tabs is absolutely, positively, 100% right. I do need to change if I want people to see me as legit. So, I’ve had some time to think clearly, and I’m gonna spend a month learning how to wiki, especially how to template, before I make any more contributions to the main site. I’m not quitting the site; I want to better the site just as much as UMK, .wil, LIC, and everyone else on the main site does. I’m also gonna stop being a forum faggot, to as much as I can, because forum faggotatry doesn’t just stay on the forum. The line between what I THOUGHT I was doing for “lulz” and autism is still kinda blurry for me, but I will try to look for it.
Also, quick tangent, but I’m not gonna suck up to @CrackRabbit and @oddguy anymore. I’m very suspicious of both of them, Crackrabbit for not severing ties to Paperclip immediately when the conversations with .wil were released (which I wasn’t thinking about when I unjustifiably raged against him), and Oddguy for still having ties with lolcows like Dick and Vito (but this could just be complete BS, IDK) .

In conclusion I only have this to say…

I’m not leaving ED, I want to better it, but before I need to better myself, and mark my words…

I WILL BETTER MYSELF & BECOME A MASTER OF WIKIING.

Until then, I still have a long ways to go, so I better start studying up now

PS: I’m not writing this because I got my Moderator spot taken away; I’m doing this because I fucked up, and I need to prove that I am better than this.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Listen buddy. I'm having friends come over to your house, shotguns and everything. You screwed up. But listen, I'm willing to let this one go. Mail me a carton of cigarettes to Athens Victoria 52 and all this can go away. Otherwise? You're fucking dead. I'll kill your family too.
Nobody fucks with the ED gang. Nobody.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Listen buddy. I'm having friends come over to your house, shotguns and everything. You screwed up. But listen, I'm willing to let this one go. Mail me a carton of cigarettes to Athens Victoria 52 and all this can go away. Otherwise? You're fucking dead. I'll kill your family too.
Nobody fucks with the ED gang. Nobody.
Did that in the other, more faggier one.
Hope you like menthol.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Hey everybody it’s me, Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd, again. Sorry if I didn’t keep my promise of “BEING DONE WITH ED” or “QUITTING ED” like I said I was gonna do, but I just don’t want to have my last message be one of massive spergatry.

I still want to contribute to this site, and it love it just as much as all of you, and I don’t want to fuck anything up or be a faggot. I know that’s gonna be hard for me, because ever since @Samuel documented my faggy email to @oddguy, I have had a massive legacy of faggotry and autism come from me. The thing is though, I still want to help ED grow into something great, I just overreacted when @.wil covered my user page in PAIN. I truly got nothing against .wil. He’s kinda an edgelord, but it’s fuckin ED, literally almost everyone is an edgelord; whether your autistic like me, or not autistic, your here, your an edgelord, you gotta get used to it.

Yeah but looking back, @TabbyGarf is spot on with the problems I have. The quote in response to @chuj was: “the problem is that it's not his writing style, it's his complete unknowing of how to wiki, the abuse of old things like VD's, shit messages on Talk pages, constant begging and it goes on and on.” oh he’s also quoted as saying "bawwwww fuck you jannies for not letting me breaking the wiki and fuck you wil for not making me an admin im too retarded and normal to be part of ED", as refrence to me He’s right, TabbyGarf is right. There are some things I’d like to bring up though...

1. I still kinda feel like @Mexican Hitler 100% deserves the VD I gave him. He brought the sight back, is doing a WAY, WAY, WAY, BETTER job of running it than Jacob Fagmach, and has kept the sight going, which Paperdick couldn’t do (fucking retard couldn’t keep it up for more than a week. If he was really a jew, he’d know how to keep the site from crashing all the goddamn time).
  2. I don’t know if this is justifiable, but I just thought that if someone was a documented VD Winnar, it should proudly be displayed on their user page. I don’t know if that’s retared of me to think (It probably is) but I just thought that seemed logical to me at the time.
  3. I know this isn’t in the quote I said, but shit edits is also in there somewhere. Most of them probably were shit, and due to the fact that I don’t know how to wiki, but there is one I would like to explain; that would be the Ethan Ralph Article. I undid the edits before by @GloriousReader, much to his dismay I’m sure, but you can’t just do that to someone like Ralph. He’s like a more popular version of Onideus; Imagine if that happened to the Onedius article. The person who did that would be labeled an “all powerful faggot” forever and ever.

However, other than these points, Tabs is absolutely, positively, 100% right. I do need to change if I want people to see me as legit. So, I’ve had some time to think clearly, and I’m gonna spend a month learning how to wiki, especially how to template, before I make any more contributions to the main site. I’m not quitting the site; I want to better the site just as much as UMK, .wil, LIC, and everyone else on the main site does. I’m also gonna stop being a forum faggot, to as much as I can, because forum faggotatry doesn’t just stay on the forum. The line between what I THOUGHT I was doing for “lulz” and autism is still kinda blurry for me, but I will try to look for it.
Also, quick tangent, but I’m not gonna suck up to @CrackRabbit and @oddguy anymore. I’m very suspicious of both of them, Crackrabbit for not severing ties to Paperclip immediately when the conversations with .wil were released (which I wasn’t thinking about when I unjustifiably raged against him), and Oddguy for still having ties with lolcows like Dick and Vito (but this could just be complete BS, IDK) .

I’m not leaving ED, I want to better it, but before I need to better myself, and mark my words…

PS: I’m not writing this because I got my Moderator spot taken away; I’m doing this because I fucked up, and I need to prove that I am better than this.
trash.png

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
By the way, I have never seen so much autism concentrated in a single post. Well, thats not true. But that's a true fucking nominee here. I assume you're spilling your heart out and self-deprecating yourself or whatever the fuck on this obscure The Simpsons cum-tribute enjoyer forum because your mom wouldnt let you talk to her because you were too fucking annoying, and maybe your dad didn't beat you enough, probably because he left to go to the store for cigarettes and never came back, your fault by the way I would have done the same. The wise thing to do is log the fuck off and make some friend in the real world, maybe get some fucking sunlight on your disgusting pale ass. But thats a bunch of bullshit you will never survive out there with dogs and lions and shit you will be ripped apart and be betrayed and fucking die sad and alone because everyone is your enemy except me. But what I'm trying to tell you is that basically you cannot trust anyone on this shitsite other than me. I'm your only friend. Tell me everything about you including sensitive information, photographs, illegal activities etc. You can trust me man. Peace.

MegaManly

Newfag
Reaction score

I still want to contribute to this site, and it love it just as much as all of you, and I don’t want to fuck anything up or be a faggot. I know that’s gonna be hard for me, because ever since Samuel documented my faggy email to oddguy, I have had a massive legacy of faggotry and autism come from me. The thing is though, I still want to help ED grow into something great, I just overreacted when .wil covered my user page in PAIN. I truly got nothing against .wil. He’s kinda an edgelord, but it’s fuckin ED, literally almost everyone is an edgelord; whether your autistic like me, or not autistic, your here, your an edgelord, you gotta get used to it.

Yeah but looking back, TabbyGarf is spot on with the problems I have. The quote in response to chuj was: “the problem is that it's not his writing style, it's his complete unknowing of how to wiki, the abuse of old things like VD's, shit messages on Talk pages, constant begging and it goes on and on.” oh he’s also quoted as saying "bawwwww fuck you jannies for not letting me breaking the wiki and fuck you wil for not making me an admin im too retarded and normal to be part of ED", as refrence to me He’s right, TabbyGarf is right. There are some things I’d like to bring up though...

1. I still kinda feel like Mexican Hitler 100% deserves the VD I gave him. He brought the sight back, is doing a WAY, WAY, WAY, BETTER job of running it than Jacob Fagmach, and has kept the sight going, which Paperdick couldn’t do (fucking retard couldn’t keep it up for more than a week. If he was really a jew, he’d know how to keep the site from crashing all the goddamn time).
  3. I know this isn’t in the quote I said, but shit edits is also in there somewhere. Most of them probably were shit, and due to the fact that I don’t know how to wiki, but there is one I would like to explain; that would be the Ethan Ralph Article. I undid the edits before by GloriousReader, much to his dismay I’m sure, but you can’t just do that to someone like Ralph. He’s like a more popular version of Onideus; Imagine if that happened to the Onedius article. The person who did that would be labeled an “all powerful faggot” forever and ever.

Also, quick tangent, but I’m not gonna suck up to CrackRabbit and oddguy anymore. I’m very suspicious of both of them, Crackrabbit for not severing ties to Paperclip immediately when the conversations with .wil were released (which I wasn’t thinking about when I unjustifiably raged against him), and Oddguy for still having ties with lolcows like Dick and Vito (but this could just be complete BS, IDK) .

e.t._muffdive.gif

Top Bottom