turns out i AM mensa material

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
OK. AND U THINK EVEN 3000 IQ IS GONNA HELP U ONCE U JOIN THE CORPORATE WORLD, AND STRUT IN THE OFFICE WITH UR WEIRD FUCKING QUASIMODO HOBBLE, UNWASHED HAIR, LOOKING AT THE FLOOR, NO SOCIAL SKILLS NO CONTACTS OR NETWORKS MADE DURING UNIVERSITY.... LEMME TELL U 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE. AND THAT THING IS TO NOT BE UNLIKEABLE........ U CAN BE WORLDS GREATEST 3 MILLION IQ GENIUS, BUT WE DONT LIVE IN SOME ASPERGER MERITOCRACY WHERE THE MOST PEDANTIC LITTLE AUTIST WILL GET BEST PROMOTION. I KNOW THATS HOW GUYS ON THE SPECTRUM THINK, AND THE WORLD WOULD PROBABLY BE BETTER IF IT WAS LEAD BY FCKN OILY FACED CHILD PRODIGIES, BUT WE LIVE IN HUMAN BEING SOCIETY

MYB IF U SPEND LESS TIME DOING MENSA IQ TESTS AND MORE TIME LEARNING BASIC SKILLS LIKE CLEANING UR ROOM AND PICKING UP UR MOTHER FUCKING CUM TISSUES, U WILL SEE GREATER RESULTS IN UR LIFE TIME.... FUCKIN DORK. DONT @ ME OR ILL SPLIT UR WIG SO HARD ULL WAKE UP FROM THE MATRIX

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Drop, you should carry those around to impress the ladies.

Drop: "Girls, I got 136 IQ"

Girls: "Oh wow, I always heard men who boast about their IQ must have small penises, how big is your penis?"

Drop: "4 1/2 inches erect"

Girls: :wontkins:
it's actually more like 5.3 according to @.wil's unprompted measurement

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
it's actually more like 5.3 according to @.wil's unprompted measurement
That didn't account for parallax which would have further decreased the measurement. So more like 4.75-5'' well below US averages.

Since you're in the 16th percentile for processing speed I figured it would take you awhile to finally realize.

Congrats tho, you're the smartest fucking retard to have an ED article. Surely that won't haunt you into the corporate world with pictures of your fetid dick out there. At the very least it'll give your coworkers something to laugh about at the water cooler when they're not mocking you for wearing jeans and new balances with a suit coat.

Actually, I'm thinking about making you a linkedin right now.

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
ddt should just be a dapper denim I FUCK KIDS
save some time, easy to shop

Top Bottom